Chris Brown

texifornia

Awesome to see him balling out, especially after he stuck around for three years without getting much playing time during that span.
The coaches can use him as an example of the benefits for young guys who stay patient and focus on developing when they’re not getting a ton of snaps. 
After his play this year, hopefully he decides one year of film isn't enough to better his draft prospects..if ya know what I'm sayin

3 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

I love seeing these upperclassmen emerge after being down the depth chart early in their careers. Great story and I am really happy to see him finally getting his chance to shine. 

Surly told me if you can’t play as a freshman you can never play.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Flexing while giving up 15yards and a first down is so stupid. It’s so incredibly stupid I legit thought he didn’t know where the sticks were or it was some sort of internal weirdo motivation technique to pump himself up to do better. I don’t know, anything to give the benefit of the doubt to the player in a high stakes, high emotion rivalry game, because there’s no way anyone could be that dumb. 

But surely after the game he has to realize how incredibly stupid it is, tuck tail, and hope it just blows over. 
Nope, he’s doubling down on the stupid and clapping back at a guy who plays on Sunday. Amazing. 

• Hook 'Em 3