Finding tickets to the Texas/OU Red River Shootout Game

My brother and his daughters are big Longhorn fans, and I've always cheered on Texas as well.  But  we've never made it to a Texas vs OU game in the Cotton Bowl.  I'm looking on Stubhub and tickets are starting at $260.  That's alot of handjobs on Harry Hines Blvd or Oaklawn, so I'm wondering if there is any hope of me finding a couple tickets to the game for as little as  $50?  I don't care if they are nose bleeds, I just want to see Sam Ehlinger & Co take the football and run it up the collective ass of Sooner nation.  

Your cheapest bet is you to find 3 nosebleeds online or buy 3 single tickets from scalpers outside of the stadium. Ive only been once in 09 and the demand far outweighed the supply because Texas was 2 and ou was whatever. Very tough ticket to find just 3 singles.

Anyways get 3 for sure nosebleeds and stand underneath the upper deck in the concourse. You'll be standing anyways.

Cheapest single on StubHub is 268 lol. 290 after fees and taxes.

It might drop closer to gameday but this will cost over 6 bills