BoJack Horseman - 6th (and final) season, October 25/January 31 - Netflix

BigOrange1

• 4 months later...

Finished this recently.  A lot to unpack on the last episode and season.  Honest, complicated characters.

I've watched it all in bunches and gaps over time, but I never really gave it 100% attention. Just thought it was an odd animated show to entertain me after a couple of cocktails.

I think I made a mistake.  It's a worth a rewatch to pay attention to the details.

1 minute ago, Mach 1 said:

Finished this recently.  A lot to unpack on the last episode and season.  Honest, complicated characters.

I've watched it all in bunches and gaps over time, but I never really gave it 100% attention. Just thought it was an odd animated show to entertain me after a couple of cocktails.

I think I made a mistake.  It's a worth a rewatch to pay attention to the details.

This is me and I only picked back up on S4 last week when this thread kept near the top. 

15 hours ago, htown85 said:

Just finished it.  One of my favorite shows ever.  Great finale, up there with the Leftovers finale which I realize is a strange comparison.

After watching this and Mr. Robot's series finales this weekend, the Leftovers effect is absolutely real. Both had purgatory-style "trips" into their subconscious as one of the last episodes.

Literally every character has enough depth to where you can sit and analyze their situations and why they are the way they are. Peanut butter, Princess, Diane, everybody had something going on that they had to figure out... It's hard enough to keep up with all the gags going on in the background.... this is definitely a multi-watch show.

11 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Just finished him eulogizing his mother.  Hell of an episode. 

That episode, the "Stupid Piece of Shit" episode, the underwater city episode, and the second to last episode are all just incredible pieces of television. Oh, and I forgot the "PC has a bad day" episode as well.

For a show with a lot of pretty strong episodes, those five are powerhouses.