Damn It's Happening - Whataburger Slippin

Landomatic

59 minutes ago, Landomatic said:

The fuck is this shit?  BOB - Cold burnt hockey puck sausage, ice cold cheese, bun dry as a bone.  Gross.

kkeXqv.jpg

And, yes...it needed its own thread.  The other one was mostly positive.  Back before a bunch of damn yankees started fucking things up.  This is NOT positive.

Wait.  You can get a BOB on a biscuit instead of a bun?

Am I getting out Whataburgered?

2 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

Only a yankee picks a bun over a biscuit. The crew probably noticed this and gave you yesterday’s scraps since you were obviously unworthy of the true top tier Whataburger experience.

Shiiiiiiiit...a well made BOB with spicy ketchup is a gotdamn national treasure.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, irishtexan said:

Sheeeeit. Ive always had about one crappy Whataburger order out of 10. If they start fucking with the ingredients, or putting ketchup on the burgers, or raising prices, or cutting hours back, that’s when I’ll start worrying.

One outa ten I can handle.  This would be my last theee orders.  At two different whataburgers.  Quality control is slippin so I’m worrying.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SurlyBDR said:

Are you for real

tUwXP1UnmDLQWQjEWGdK57KXModgo2lvds2mJ6n1

One holiday weekend I worked the overnight shift. My relief crew had a 12 hour tour so to be nice I grabbed a dozen jalapeno cheddar sausage egg and cheese and took them back as a breakfast gift. 3 of the guys said  "eww, I don't like jalapenos". I had a half dozen for myself. Fuck those guys, I won bigly.

8 hours ago, Landomatic said:

The fuck is this shit?  BOB - Cold burnt hockey puck sausage, ice cold cheese, bun dry as a bone.  Gross.

kkeXqv.jpg

And, yes...it needed its own thread.  The other one was mostly positive.  Back before a bunch of damn yankees started fucking things up.  This is NOT positive.

maybe I’m in the minority but that sausage looks perfect to me.  sucks it was cold. 

On 9/28/2019 at 11:23 AM, Landomatic said:

One outa ten I can handle.  This would be my last theee orders.  At two different whataburgers.  Quality control is slippin so I’m worrying.

Don't worry everyone. I'm sure they could just sense you are an uppity cunt and didn't appreciate you asking for the manager because your bun wasn't toasted to a perfect carmel but was instead tawny. 

24 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

Don't worry everyone. I'm sure they could just sense you are an uppity cunt and didn't appreciate you asking for the manager because your bun wasn't toasted to a perfect carmel but was instead tawny. 

So they screwed up my orderrrrr...after I complained to the manager about my order?

On 9/28/2019 at 10:56 AM, cmontexas said:

Fast food is slipping across the board. Illegal aliens undocumented laborers were better workers than 16 year olds no cr

FIFY

10 hours ago, Steamboat1874 said:

Maybe Chicago was midwest back in the late 1700's but it is neither mid or west of anything in the US now.

WRONG!

USCenterPop_Median2010.png

On 9/28/2019 at 11:23 AM, Landomatic said:

We started noticing they were slipping in quality before they sold out. Haven't been back much since the sale...

Anyone who still thinks Whataburger has a better hamburger than either Shake Shack or In N Out is denying reality. Whataburger back in the day used to serve a hot, melty, cheesy burger right off the flat top but that’s not the case anymore. EVERY time I go to In N Out I get a piping hot burger with gooey American cheese, crisp lettuce and tomatoes and a perfectly toasted bun. Same with Shake Shack. Whataburger is a shell of what it used to be and this was the case even before they were sold.

Edited by Iconoclast Texan
  • Like 3
  • Fuck You 2