Damn It's Happening - Whataburger Slippin

Landomatic

On 10/2/2019 at 9:31 AM, BabaYaga said:

Sad, but becoming more a reality.  One near our house that I never go to anymore because the wait is a kick in the dick and 50:50 they screw something up on my order.

Trying to get these mouth breathers to reconcile a whataburger with JUST cheese, ketchup, and bacon is a beating (my son likes it that way)

Are you by the Anderson location

On 10/5/2019 at 6:24 PM, futureman said:

well no shit.  any breakfast anything on a bun needs mayo.  tell them to shove that pepper sauce in their ass and try it again with mayo. 

Anything with mayo is disgusting. 

Image result for you're a sicko gif bethenny

• Like 5
  • Fuck You 1

On 10/1/2019 at 3:12 PM, Iconoclast Texan said:

Anyone who still thinks Whataburger has a better hamburger than either Shake Shack or In N Out is denying reality. Whataburger back in the day used to serve a hot, melty, cheesy burger right off the flat top but that’s not the case anymore. EVERY time I go to In N Out I get a piping hot burger with gooey American cheese, crisp lettuce and tomatoes and a perfectly toasted bun. Same with Shake Shack. Whataburger is a shell of what it used to be and this was the case even before they were sold.

My burger and service last week was awful. Most PE groups have value creation plans when they purchase a company and it seems like food cost made the cut pretty quick. Must notably the bread seemed stale and veggies sucked, especially compared to in n out.

• Like 1

since this is not the real whataburger thread I will comment on shake shack.  gave that place a firm middle finger for years and was never interested in trying it.  then, stricken with hunger and in a goddamn airport of all places, I said fuck it and got a shack burger at LAX a few weeks ago. 

it was a very good burger.  not peak whataburger, but certainly better than shit whataburger. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Y'all gettin man'd

I don’t even know what this means.  I love whataburger and I prefer mayo to mustard and I’m posting about it.  what the fuck else is this place for if not for dumping random thoughts about mayo and texas cheeseburgers?

Mayo on a burger is fucked. Exceptions can be made for like a good aioli or something, but that’s not mayo.

Buddy of mine moved to Indiana for 6 years, and now he and his wife put it on damn near everything. Burgers, fries, fuck - they even put it on a brat once.

You are liable to get shot here for putting mayo on a brat.

I've always found Whataburger very inconsistent but one of the best burgers I've ever had from a fast food restaurant was their green chile burger. But then I got it again a couple weeks later and that one was not so good. I also thought In & Out was pretty poor when they first got to Texas. Seemed to take 'em a couple years to get up to standard compared to their CA and Vegas locations. Now I'm in Santa Fe and there's no Whataburger and no In n Out so fuck all y'all. 

Edited by Chopper

10 hours ago, Chopper said:

I've always found Whataburger very inconsistent but one of the best burgers I've ever had from a fast food restaurant was their green chile burger. But then I got it again a couple weeks later and that one was not so good. I also thought In & Out was pretty poor when they first got to Texas. Seemed to take 'em a couple years to get up to standard compared to their CA and Vegas locations. Now I'm in Santa Fe and there's no Whataburger and no In n Out so fuck all y'all. 

Gotta make those trips to ABQ count.

3 hours ago, Al_4_ISU said:

Hot dogs aren’t good enough to have a strong opinion about, so knock yourself out.

Shit, put cream cheese frosting on the damn things.

There is no shame in hot dog topping.

Go to chicago and order a hot dog with ketchup and see what happens.

3 hours ago, utee94 said:

Ever had a Brazilian hot dog?  They'll put just about anything on it.

37474_IMG_1209---Version-2.jpg

This is gonna be the next Torchy's Taco of the Month, but with a tortilla purchased at Fiesta Mart instead of a bun.

This is gonna be the next Torchy's Taco of the Month, but with a tortilla purchased at Fiesta Mart instead of a bun.

I respect the Chicago dog (love sport peppers), but still view hot dogs in general as junk food. Such a variation in the quality of the actual sausage.

I’m not above hot dogs - not even remotely - but I just don’t see them in a “serious” light.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Al_4_ISU said:

I respect the Chicago dog (love sport peppers), but still view hot dogs in general as junk food. Such a variation in the quality of the actual sausage.

I’m not above hot dogs - not even remotely - but I just don’t see them in a “serious” light.

for some strange reason I’ve never been able to read “sport peppers” without thinking “sport fucking”

• Like 1