Damn It's Happening - Whataburger Slippin

Landomatic

3 hours ago, irishtexan said:

Go to chicago and order a hot dog with ketchup and see what happens.

This is gonna be the next Torchy's Taco of the Month, but with a tortilla purchased at Fiesta Mart instead of a bun.

fiesta?  too authentic.  no, it'll be safeway select brand from randall's/tom thumb

21 hours ago, Chopper said:

I've always found Whataburger very inconsistent but one of the best burgers I've ever had from a fast food restaurant was their green chile burger. But then I got it again a couple weeks later and that one was not so good. I also thought In & Out was pretty poor when they first got to Texas. Seemed to take 'em a couple years to get up to standard compared to their CA and Vegas locations. Now I'm in Santa Fe and there's no Whataburger and no In n Out so fuck all y'all. 

But you’ve got https://www.lotaburger.com/ there which is better than any fast food burger on the planet. 

• Like 1

Also, speaking of service. The downtown Corpus Christi two-story Whataburger seems to hire people who are legitimately slow. The orders are usually right, so there’s someone back there that is capable and running the show, but I’m fairly confident that they have some type to work program with some type of slow adult agency.  

1 hour ago, EZ$ said:

Also, speaking of service. The downtown Corpus Christi two-story Whataburger seems to hire people who are legitimately slow. The orders are usually right, so there’s someone back there that is capable and running the show, but I’m fairly confident that they have some type to work program with some type of slow adult agency.  

That's just Corpus in general. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

My old man was having a post whataburger cigarette outside of that CC whataburger when a guy came up to him and asked for one. He told my dad how hes on the stand accused of murder.

He didn’t like mustard on his burger? + rep for killer.

• Like 1

Mayo is great on a burger. The mix of it with ketchup and the drip you get is incredible. I slather mayo on all my sandwiches. It is a gift from God, not Satan's jizz, and is the necessary glue for any sandwich by moistening the bread up. A New Orleans style Po'Boy no matter the filling wouldn't be the same without Blue Plate mayonnaise. A club sandwich with crisp bacon, lettuce, tomatoes and toasted bread demands mayo. How can you eat it otherwise? There are lots of other examples like that.

Edited by Iconoclast Texan
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Mayo is great on a burger. The mix of it with ketchup and the drip you get is incredible. I slather mayo on all my sandwiches. It is a gift from God, not Satan's jizz, and is the necessary glue for any sandwich by moistening the bread up. A New Orleans style Po'Boy no matter the filling wouldn't be the same without Blue Plate mayonnaise. A club sandwich with crisp bacon, lettuce, tomatoes and toasted bread demands mayo. How can you eat it otherwise? There are lots of other examples like that.

massive body blow for mayo on a burger right here...

• Like 1

On 10/8/2019 at 5:50 PM, futureman said:

you’re missing out.  get a #2 with extra mayo and tell me you don’t get wood. 

5 hours ago, Armybrat said:

I despise mustard on a burger.

4 hours ago, gsoda3 said:

what in the world is wrong with mayo on a burger?  

at my house when the beef comes off the grill it goes straight onto a grilled bun with mayo.  raw red onions.  that's it.  

2 hours ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Image result for dirty whores all of you gif

• Like 3

2 hours ago, irishtexan said:

Ketchup is the only dressing that is unacceptable on a burger. 

I 99.9% agree with one exception. The McDonald basic cheeseburger is just meat, bun, pickle, ketchup & mustard. When you're drunk enough, it's a magical combination of guilt and flavor.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Landomatic said:

Who gives a fuck what condiment people put on their burgers?  Can we get back to some of us bitching about the quality of our local whataburger declining while others come running in to brag about how their whataburger still kicks ass?

Whataburger says mustard is the gold standard. I’d say it’s relevant if people want to deviate from that for inferior ingredients.