2019 Louisiana governor race

Message Board User

Would really like to see JBE win for 2 reasons. 

1) I like having states with democratic governors as neighbors since I hate our own governor so much. 

2) I like seeing trump waste his time. I don’t want him to have anything to cheer or be happy about. Fuck that guy,

go JBE!

11 hours ago, Voldemort86 said:

Do we know whose winning right now? 

I guess the polls close pretty late tomorrow night and we will all find out. I think it’s going to be close. 

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-louisiana-governors-race-looks-really-close/

The polls show a very tight race in Louisiana

Public polls of the Louisiana governor’s race conducted since Nov. 1

Results
Dates Pollster Sample Edwards (D) Rispone (R)
Nov. 12-13 JMC Enterprises 600 LV 47% 46%
Nov. 7-13 Targoz Market Research 640 LV 50 46
Nov. 11 Edgewater Research 661 LV 49 49
Nov. 7-9 Cygnal Political 800 LV 50 48
Nov. 5-7 Mason-Dixon 625 LV 48 46
  Average   48.7 46.9

2 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I’m calling family members to make sure our next governor isn’t Elmer Fudd in a MAGA hat today. 

It would be absolutely mind-bottling and a yuge indictment of the collective intelligence of Louisianians if JBE (who inherited a financial mess from Jindal) is voted out so that more citizens can go uninsured the state can run up its deficits again.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Hugo--

Do many of the voters there talk about Rispone's tax credit he got for the ACE Scholarships and his plugging for school vouchers? I haven't kept up all that much since I don't live in Louisiana, but I'm not a fan of voucher/charter education.

Uh, no idea.  I just needed to see one Rispone commercial to know he was a total fraud and a huge piece of shit.  His policy was unimportant to me after that. 

On 10/12/2019 at 8:06 PM, Gil Bang said:

so aside from a shitty little airport, and a pretty decent PoBoy place that has collapsing ceiling tiles and a couple of video poker games in a little plywood box, Lake Charles has Donald Fucking Trump.    

What a paradise.  

We have a new much larger shitty airport.