NCAA Week 6

NowThis

Heading to Vegas Friday night.  

I think I will like the over on the OU game more than the line (once I see what it is).  They are trying to win Hurts the Heisman, so they put up 55-ish.  If total is <75, I am taking over, I think.

I want to see the Miami/VaTech and Florida/Auburn unders as well, because I am not sure they can be low enough.

Otherwise, I like Cal, Penn St., Okie St. (unless line keeps growing) and Baylor.  Would like to tease UT down with another bet, as I think we will win by a touchdown, but don't want that backdoor cover.  

Will brainstorm more later this week once I have time to review some models.

On 9/30/2019 at 5:28 PM, A-Tex Devil said:

They are trying to win Hurts the Heisman

Ehhhhhhhh. I think they have different goals. Hurts is currently 109th in the country in pass attempts. That doesn't sound like a team airing it out to get him that trophy. He's thrown 85 passes this season. For comparison Mond has thrown 181, Tua 148, Purdy 147, Ehlinger 140, Lawrence 136, Bo Nix 125.

My confidence is shaken after a disastrous weekend that just so happened to coincide with a trip to a sports book. 

I like Utah State Saturday. 11 am kick in BR, LSU injuries, competent opponent who Tiger fans won't give a single solitary fuck about. 

1 hour ago, TXSooner518 said:

Ehhhhhhhh. I think they have different goals. Hurts is currently 109th in the country in pass attempts. That doesn't sound like a team airing it out to get him that trophy. He's thrown 85 passes this season. For comparison Mond has thrown 181, Tua 148, Purdy 147, Ehlinger 140, Lawrence 136, Bo Nix 125.

Watching the Tech game, maybe Hurts has only thrown 85 passes because every single one of them goes for 50 yards. 

• Haha 1

Hopefully I get back on track since I wasn’t able to listen to any of the “professionals” on the radio this week.  

So far I have: Central Florida-4, UConn +11, Iowa +4, Texas (2.5 units) -10, Cal +18.5, & Cal UO over 46.5.

Plus a Texas -10, ISU -3 (hedge from above), Baylor +1.5 parlay.

edit: fuck.  

Edited by SDG

18 hours ago, TornACL said:

If you're feeling froggy, you can take a Texas/Florida ML parlay with a smoooooooth 19.75x payout. 

Lol; I threw a little free play money at it.  

7 hours ago, NOMAAA said:

Texas ml

u75.5

parlay 1 unit 615 units

That’s putting a lot of faith in the D.

College

Miami -2.5
Colorado St -3.5
Mich/Ill under 49
Navy/Tulsa under 52.5
TX/OU over 75.5
Minn -7.5
Duke -17
WVU +10.5
WSU/ASU over 59.5
Cincy -7.5
Penn St - 3.5

NFL

TB/Car over 47.5
Sea -1.5
Philly +150
SF +155

Last night: Won NE -17, and NE Q1 -4.5 (thank you blocked punt TD with 2:00 min left in the quarter)

Parlay

Mich/Ill under 49
Cincy -7.5
Duke -17