Someone is writing racist shit on my property

hookem2010

1 hour ago, G650 said:

I was with you till this.

I never have any problem in S. Florida, there is so much crazy shit here nobody bats an eye or gives a shit about what you're doing.  S. Florida is a melting pot...  S. America, Cuba/Caribbean, Europe, Asia, Canada, snowbirds from everywhere.

But S. Florida isn't for everyone, that's for sure.  But check back with me when it's 40's and raining where you are.  A friend of mine from VAB came down and we went fishing, my house/dock was 5 mins from the inlet and on the right day 10 mins from inlet to dolphin/sailfish/tuna etc...   He was settling into a beanbag for the long run out (he fishes out of OBX)  I spotted a pallet with birds on it about 2 miles off the beach. Throttled down and told him to start rigging...  he looked at me like I was insane till he saw the school flashing and crashing.

2hrs to Bimini

3hrs to the keys

3hrs to Ft Meyers (trailering)

Food, nightlife, beaches, boating, culture, Easy direct flights anywhere in the world... all you got to do is put up with the crazy.  ezpz

Edited by Loco
  • Like 1

Not surprised its Dacatur, but my wife and I have driven through many small East Texas towns and had weird looks, even at little local Dairy Queens(she's half Korean/half Black and a lot of people think she's filipino or strait hispanic), so she really sticks out.

2 hours ago, Loco said:

I never have any problem in S. Florida, there is so much crazy shit here nobody bats an eye or gives a shit about what you're doing.  S. Florida is a melting pot...  S. America, Cuba/Caribbean, Europe, Asia, Canada, snowbirds from everywhere.

But S. Florida isn't for everyone, that's for sure.  But check back with me when it's 40's and raining where you are.  A friend of mine from VAB came down and we went fishing, my house/dock was 5 mins from the inlet and on the right day 10 mins from inlet to dolphin/sailfish/tuna etc...   He was settling into a beanbag for the long run out (he fishes out of OBX)  I spotted a pallet with birds on it about 2 miles off the beach. Throttled down and told him to start rigging...  he looked at me like I was insane till he saw the school flashing and crashing.

2hrs to Bimini

3hrs to the keys

3hrs to Ft Meyers (trailering)

Food, nightlife, beaches, boating, culture, Easy direct flights anywhere in the world... all you got to do is put up with the crazy.  ezpz

Thanks for the invites, twat.  

Not surprised its Dacatur, but my wife and I have driven through many small East Texas towns and had weird looks, even at little local Dairy Queens(she's half Korean/half Black and a lot of people think she's filipino or strait hispanic), so she really sticks out.

You’re married to Kyler Murray?
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Drew said:

Hottest girl I ever dated was half Korean and half black.  Crazy as a shit house rat but smokin' hot. 

When we met, I thought she was of Pacific island heritage but her dad had been a sgt. in S. Korea, where he met her mom. 

Edited by DigglerontheHoof
  • Like 1

Hottest girl I ever dated was half Korean and half black.  Crazy as a shit house rat but smokin' hot. 
When we met, I thought she was of Pacific island heritage but her dad had been a sgt. in S. Korea, where he met her mom. 

Ah, yes, Bloreans...very good mix. I knew one. Hell of a body. She was mostly lesbian. Yeah, I said mostly. She had a job as a pool cleaner once. She ended up fucking some housewife who’s pool she was cleaning.

13 hours ago, Drew said:

Damn, doesn't matter which sex, the pool cleaner is still fucking over the husband. Also pics?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Her dad...Earl...

• Like 2