Trump Shitshow Game Day thread for 09/30/19

sachick

Can we consolidate the daily news into a single thread? Never know to look at the impeachment thread or the whistleblower thread for the latest shit hitting the fan. The news is coming out fast and furious from all directions. Might be easier to track it daily.

• Like 4

there needs to be an "all-encompassing" impeachment shitshow thread, but it shouldn't reset daily.

the impeachment inquiry, dni whistleblower, trump thread, this thread - is a lot.  a couple of them probably need to be locked and everything should be redirected.

it's gonna get worse when hearings start.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, seven said:

I would like just a news thread without brisket and others posting every 5 minutes about how this is the end of the world. 

i agree with this.  i would like to see all the tweets, especially those with links to articles and video, to be in one thread without much commentary.  whenever i'm 2-3 pages behind on the trump thread (like when i woke up this morning) i just skim thru until the tweets typically, then open a few articles to read.

i think only the longhorn football gameday thread during a game moves faster.

34 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

there needs to be an "all-encompassing" impeachment shitshow thread, but it shouldn't reset daily.

the impeachment inquiry, dni whistleblower, trump thread, this thread - is a lot.  a couple of them probably need to be locked and everything should be redirected.

it's gonna get worse when hearings start.

yeah, i've been thinking about this for awhile. i might make one thread for impeachment, and keep the donald one separate?

i guess this thread is the one to tell me what yall prefer...

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

yeah, i've been thinking about this for awhile. i might make one thread for impeachment, and keep the donald one separate?

i guess this thread is the one to tell me what yall prefer...

I think that is a good idea.  A Dotard thread and an impeachment thread that includes all the DNI stuff.

2 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

i agree with this.  i would like to see all the tweets, especially those with links to articles and video, to be in one thread without much commentary.  whenever i'm 2-3 pages behind on the trump thread (like when i woke up this morning) i just skim thru until the tweets typically, then open a few articles to read.

i think only the longhorn football gameday thread during a game moves faster.

Maybe if we created a new type of thread for these kind of discussions.

Maybe use [serious] tags....I'm sure that would turn out well.

• Like 1