Stacey Dash Arrested for Domestic Violence

RPM

Stacey Dash arrested for domestic battery

ba7af17cb24841e796a1060e13ea8742_md.jpg

(CNN)Stacey Dash was arrested for domestic battery after an incident Sunday night in New Port Richey, FL, according to the Pasco County Sheriff's Office.

The "Clueless" actress was taken into custody after an argument with a male, whose name was redacted in an incident report obtained by CNN. She is accused of pushing and slapping him.

The report states that police were called to a home Sunday evening "to respond to a domestic dispute" between the two.

"The victim sustained red scratch marks to his upper left arm from being pushed," the report states.

Dash was taken into custody and transported to the Land O' Lakes detention facility without incident. She posted bail and was released on Monday morning, according to a spokesperson for the Pasco County Sheriff.

190930135526-stacey-dash-mugshot-exlarge

A classic example of the Danger Zone in the hot/crazy matrix. 

Edit 

The couple just got hitched last spring in a secret wedding ceremony down in the Sunshine State. Not much is known about her hubby of 1 year, other than the fact that he's a lawyer. It's Stacey's fourth marriage.

from TMZ

Edited by cactusflinthead
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, tbone_ said:

What was your best line in 1998?

Something about finding an extra drink, don’t remember exactly. She took it, we made small talk for 5 min.  She left to a VIP area with a bunch of “friends”.  I didn’t make an ass out of myself and she didn’t invite me further.  I moved on to others. 

You know typical 20’s bar shit.  It was on The Strand at some trendy bar around the corner from The Poopdeck.

• Like 1

Fun facts:

"Stacey Dash nudity facts:

she was last seen naked 13 years ago at the age of 40. Nude pictures are from Playboy (2006).

her first nude pictures are from a movie Tennessee Nights (1989) when she was 23 years old.

she was in Playboy so those are probably her best nude photos

She posed nude for Playboy magazine"

1 hour ago, tbone_ said:

At least you stepped up to the plate and took your hacks.

That was my thinking.

Short memory and alot of attempts.

She was actually very nice, but it was obvious after a couple minutes I had no chance.  

A part of me misses those days,  but another part is so thankful to not be single and looking.  I got other places to spend my energy.

Definitely some cray in those eyes. I would call it in too, to preempt her from claiming DV against him. You know damn well she'd report it and use the scratches as evidence that she had to defend herself.

I was wondering what kind of guy calls the police for scratches on his arm, but this makes a lot of sense.

He’s probably done worse, but whoever makes the call is in a better position despite the fact that they’ve both been hitting each other, or in this case very lightly scratching each other.

4 hours ago, Incredulity said:

Something about finding an extra drink, don’t remember exactly. She took it, we made small talk for 5 min.  She left to a VIP area with a bunch of “friends”.  I didn’t make an ass out of myself and she didn’t invite me further.  I moved on to others. 

You know typical 20’s bar shit.  It was on The Strand at some trendy bar around the corner from The Poopdeck.

Sangria's? The girls in that place were unbelievable and aggressive as hell.

53 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

I was wondering what kind of guy calls the police for scratches on his arm, but this makes a lot of sense.

He’s probably done worse, but whoever makes the call is in a better position despite the fact that they’ve both been hitting each other, or in this case very lightly scratching each other.

Her hubby is a lawyer.  He probably had quite a few scenarios running through his head when this was playing out, about how he could end up behind bars, etc.

22 minutes ago, wood said:

Sangria's? The girls in that place were unbelievable and aggressive as hell.

I don’t remember the name Sangria, not that, that, means a whole lot.  If it was around then,  I am sure I drank there.  That is definitely the area though.   Yes, tons of hot ass women.

I never lived there, just visiting friends.  That place is definitely a lifestyle that would be impossible to maintain.  Physically, mentally or financially.

6 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

I don’t remember the name Sangria, not that, that, means a whole lot.  If it was around then,  I am sure I drank there.  That is definitely the area though.   Yes, tons of hot ass women.

I never lived there, just visiting friends.  That place is definitely a lifestyle that would be impossible to maintain.  Physically, mentally or financially.

I think it was the next one after Sharkeez as you're going away from the beach on the Promenade. Good times.

I never lived there either. I used to be in a big group of Austin beach volleyball players that used to go every year for the AVP tourneys. So much fun ... but yeah, absolutely unsustainable unless you're rich. Even a dump like the Sea Sprite, where we always stayed, is expensive. Can't beat the location, though.

Edited by wood