L.A. police chase: live now

Gil Bang

Dude gets pulled over for DUI.  Gives the cops his DL.  Then hauls ass.  That was over an hour ago.  Speeds over 100 mph.  Then pulls into a parking space and chills for a few.  Then the cops show up, and he hauls ass again.  Wrong side of road, clipping other cars, etc.  

13 hours ago, HOOKEM4 said:

I watched it for a long time last night but gave up on the dude. Did they end up calling off the chase? There was talk of that as I turned it off.

I think it was a woman.  So, they had the driver's address.   About 50 miles from where the chase started.  Sure enough, she returned home, to her very tony neighborhood in Rancho Palos Verdes.   The choppers had to pull off due to coastal fog as she was driving up the road to her house, and she was literally following a black and white up the hill.  

13 hours ago, LebongJames said:

I’m sure this has been discussed but are there a disproportionately higher number of people fleeing the cops in LA than anywhere else in the country?

Yep.  Happens multiple times a day. 

There are bars in L.A. that run drink specials during any pursuit. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...