The Rudy Thread

Francisco 2.0

It's almost like part of the play by the Russians was to make sure they had photo ops with everyone they could. Maria had pictures with everyone and these 2 guys that no one knew just happens to have pictures with some key people. And the shit part of it all is that Russia wins regardless in the short term. They have disrupted the west's influence in the world and its just now heating up. Regardless of what happens, I respect their play but hope when things settle that we rally the world against them. 

Edited by SmokeyTheBear
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, brown water said:

This is minor but the one way tickets thing really bothers me. Don’t get me wrong, I’ll happily accept their bumbling idiocy when it contributes to bringing this administration to a close.  

That said, why one way tickets?  Why not spring the few extra thousand for round trip.  Even if you plan to throw away the return.  At least then you can somewhat plausibly claim you weren’t running if you get caught. Seems like a cheap hedge especially for people throwing around hundreds of thousands in campaign contributions and purportedly wealthy.  

It will be somewhat poetic when the hallmarks of this administration, lack of attention to detail, petty greed and the inability to think outside the immediate moment, are it’s downfall.  

"Forget the myths the media's created about the White House. The truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

"I don't know" if someone is my attorney.....is something that is literally legally impossible.

Whether someone is your attorney is your decision, and your decision alone.  Someone can't just sneak in and become your attorney without your permission.  And even if the attorney terminates the relationship, the termination is effected by INFORMING THE CLIENT THAT YOU WILL NO LONGER REPRESENT THEM.  So, it's literally impossible to "not know" whether someone is your attorney.

It's like Trump just keeps mixing different ratios of dumbshit/liar into a cocktail of titanic idiocy, and funneling the entire thing directly down his gullet.

2 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

You know Rudy is fucked when he hasn’t talked to the media in 24 hours. 

I’m going to call my shot and predict someone in this saga offs themself. Could be Rudy.

None of them have the fucking backbone to do it.

You could bundle the collective bravery of this entire bunch together, and it wouldn't be a match for the bravery of an inbred, elderly, paranoid chihuahua that pisses itself every time the phone rings.  There's never been a bigger Band of Gutless Pussies in American history.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

None of them have the fucking backbone to do it.

You could bundle the collective bravery of this entire bunch together, and it wouldn't be a match for the bravery of an inbred, elderly, paranoid chihuahua that pisses itself every time the phone rings.  There's never been a bigger Band of Gutless Pussies in American history.

Bravery, huh?

1 hour ago, Anastasis said:

Now 58.  May or may not have bought a few hundred shares and moved the market a few cents. 

Hey, man. Please, don't take this post as a schadenfreude "I told you so" type of deal, but as an honest query. I've appreciated your feedback over the past couple of years about the whole Russia inquiry deal, because you've always challenged me (and others) to think through shit.

In spite of past maddening disagreements, and some name calling, I think you've been honest about your skepticism. I am curious though, if recent events have altered your opinion about the original charges concerning Trump going to the Russians for assistance in getting elected in the first place.

Do you still doubt "collusion" or whatever legalistic term you want to call it took place?

2 hours ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

You know Rudy is fucked when he hasn’t talked to the media in 24 hours. 

I’m going to call my shot and predict someone in this saga offs themself. Could be Rudy.

He started checking off his bucket list back in the '60s by marrying and fucking his cousin.

I mean, it's not on my bucket list, but I'm not from Oklahoma, Alabama, or apparently New York.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bolverk said:

Hey, man. Please, don't take this post as a schadenfreude "I told you so" type of deal, but as an honest query. I've appreciated your feedback over the past couple of years about the whole Russia inquiry deal, because you've always challenged me (and others) to think through shit.

In spite of past maddening disagreements, and some name calling, I think you've been honest about your skepticism. I am curious though, if recent events have altered your opinion about the original charges concerning Trump going to the Russians for assistance in getting elected in the first place.

Do you still doubt "collusion" or whatever legalistic term you want to call it took place?

I think that recent events are largely consistent with my central thesis as it related to a well developed conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russian government to interfere with the election. The Trump campaign and those that circulate in its orbit represent a disorganized and dysfunctional gaggle of clowns and grifters incapable of executing a well developed and coordinated conspiracy with the Russian government revolving around, for example, Rosneft brokerage rights negotiated by Carter Dipshit Page, a Trump campaign funded slavic hacking operation reporting to the Kremlin, and quid pro quo on sanction relief.

Thing is, at this point these guys don't even have to be that smart or devious.  All they have to do is not be totally fucking incompetent clowns, and run the same play that was run against them in 2016. You dig your foreign oppo research obfuscated by at least 4 buffer screens. You run this with the national committee funding it, through their lawyers, through a consultant firm, through a sub contractor who rakes the foreign dirt from his "sources" and packages it up for media and domestic law enforcement consumption. It also helps if the contractors have some credibility capital they can trade on in the process. The way polite company handles these operations was laid out for them. But what you got here is Rudy G in the fucking lobby of Trump tower on snap chat with Guido the Ukrainian, and a series of clumsy moves against a largely antagonistic diplomatic corp, all while an extremely antagonistic intelligence community was listening in.

So, you ask me if my central thesis has changed, and the answer is "no".  I see another piece of broad support. Amateur hour clown show.  

There are of course other aspects to my perspective on the events of 2016, but we will leave those to other threads.