The Rudy Thread

Francisco 2.0

Was it the arrogance of assuming that no one would investigate America's Mayor? The fifty bank accounts, sloppy handling of the press, and headlong rush into the burning Trump Tower may indicate that he thought he was invincible. He could pull in some big dollars as a conduit for oligarch, and nobody would notice.

The whistle blower has provided  nasty, telling blow to the den of thieves operating out of the White House and maybe the whole GOP criminal organization. Well done, sir. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Was it the arrogance of assuming that no one would investigate America's Mayor? The fifty bank accounts, sloppy handling of the press, and headlong rush into the burning Trump Tower may indicate that he thought he was invincible. He could pull in some big dollars as a conduit for oligarch, and nobody would notice.

The whistle blower has provided  nasty, telling blow to the den of thieves operating out of the White House and maybe the whole GOP criminal organization. Well done, sir. 

Arrogance or desperation?   Or a little of both.   He’s working pro bono for Trump, but needs cash.  Maybe thinking Trump will protect him (and he certainly has insurance on Trump).  

https://www.law.com/newyorklawjournal/2018/11/07/rudy-giuliani-working-pro-bono-for-trump-says-he-cant-keep-up-with-wifes-expenses/?slreturn=20191017093504

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

Arrogance or desperation?   Or a little of both.   He’s working pro bono for Trump, but needs cash.  Maybe thinking Trump will protect him (and he certainly has insurance on Trump).  

At this point it seems safe to say every global despot has insurance on Trump. 

I meant income that doesn't come in the form of a paycheck. Their interests may have intersected coincidentally when it came to Russian/Ukraine money or maybe Rudy hooked Trump up for a commission. As you surely know, there's very little bono going on in this pro-Trump world.

Roger Stone is going to be getting a cellmate at some point because the money laundering stuff by itself will send Rudy to jail.  I bet the feds also found lots of good stuff on Parnas' 5 cell phones.

Edited by kevwun

They're running out of a) millionaires or b) warm bodies.

Seriously, Taylor wasn't going to return, and I wonder if perhaps folks in the State Dept that still care, convinced him to at least try and hold things together. I guess if Rudy presses, they could have Sondland do it too, but you might as well just let Russia have it then, to run as a country in name only.

The people that really truly know the danger our country is in, however, know that once this starts we're all screwed.

When he says, "My RICO Chart"?.....what exactly is that referring to?  Like he has a chart about the Bidens engaging in RICO illegalities.  Or a chart about Rudy himself and his RICO activities.  Or just some other RICO chart involving other people not aforementioned?  Or just something he drew with colored pencils when he was bored?  

Considering his prosecutorial career, "My RICO chart" carries a lot of weight, IMO.  But what does "MY" mean here?  

I think there is a decent chance he is just a crazy old man who really believes conspiracy theories. He may have a file full of shit he printed off the internet, that he keeps in a safe because he thinks it’s proof the Bidens are mafia.

I'm a big believer in holding back intel on people for "insurance" purposes.  But I'm a damn bigger believer in that when the Malina says give up the goods on your American counterparts or we will murder and skullfuck everyone in your family the moment Trump is out of office......you turn your fucking files over to those people.  I know Rudy took on the Italian Mob in New York but those guys need 6 weeks and and a flowchart to even shakedown a political figure.  The Odessa Mafia will annihilate everyone in your circle and nobody will know anything about it until it's all over.  Make sure your "insurance premiums" are up to date, Rudy.

7 minutes ago, SaucyJack said:

Guess who from Fox will cover it.

hqdefault.jpg

I have a friend in their 30s, and I tried to explain how big of a deal that little fiasco was, and they still couldn't grasp it.  Somebody in their mid-40s and above, you mention Geraldo and the vault, and the instantly know.  Somebody younger, just reminds you that you're getting older.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/23/2019 at 6:47 PM, henrygandorf said:

when i say i have an insurance policy, i'm being sarcastic.

except that i have an insurance policy in my safe.

when i talk about being thrown under the bus, i'm being sarcastic.

but if i get thrown under the bus, stuff in my safe will be made public and will destroy lives.

um, ok.

Now imagine for a second what would have happened had Obama's attorney mentioned having insurance if Obama decided to throw him under the bus. 

Mentioning insurance is pretty much the same as admitting that a crime exists that is worth covering up. 

Fox would have exploded in outrage. Legal and illegal investigations would reach a fever pitch, and ultimately Obama's attorney's insurance would be obtained by Russia and leaked by wikileaks.  Impeachment and removal proceedings would have been fast tracked. 

Rudy's big mistake here is that Moscow Mitch doesn't give a shit what his insurance says. Could be anything and could all go public. Doesn't matter at all. Removal won't happen. 

• Like 2