The Rudy Thread

Francisco 2.0

16 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

How is this fuck not in handcuffs already?

Probably because he's a fountain of evidence for the feds - they are probably tracking everybody he talks to, and sitting back and having a cold one when Rudy goes out of his way to admit to doing something wrong.  You don't want to shut down one of your best sources of information.

Random question, but if Rudy was to be disbarred can he still claim Attorney-Client Privilege?

That is the beautiful thing. Trump has to own his actions, or hang Rudy out to dry and say he did not condone or know of Rudy’s actions.

We know how this will turn out.

13 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

If that's a real quote he's a real moron.

Oh...his moronity is not in ANY doubt.

For example, when confronted in an interview about conspiring to have goons tail the US ambassador to Ukraine, his response was "no, that's not what happened!  She was having ME tailed, yeah, that's what really happened!" I'm not making that up.  He's completely fucking insane.

5 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

That is something.  Where is he headed walking down the middle of the street?

from america's mayor to getting verbal abuse on the streets of his own city. 

when do you think he started taking the russian money? was it back when he was prosecuting the italians, making room for the russians in nyc?

3 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

from america's mayor to getting verbal abuse on the streets of his own city. 

when do you think he started taking the russian money? was it back when he was prosecuting the italians, making room for the russians in nyc?

Doesn't really matter when.  Just that he did. 

0kr2q0teq3h31.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

just to be clear, IMpotus has admitted guilt to everything he was impeached for ?

I think about the only element that he hasn't confirmed is motivation: to hurt a political rival.  His backers pretend it is plausible he was just genuinely concerned about Ukrainian corruption, starting and ending with Hunter Biden. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Is that senile tortoise saying Trump is “the boss” of all Governors and Mayors?

thatsnothowanyofthisworks.gif

Well it obviously works that way now.

Its not like these guys hide their intentions.

They just somehow keep weaseling out of consequences. 

It's really sad when the first thing I think upon viewing that photo is "you're standing too close!" How quickly the mind adapts to change.

With respect to Rudy and the governors--it's the way the mob boss mentality works. Rudy is in The Family. The governors gotta report to the Boss.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...