The Rudy Thread

Francisco 2.0

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

You know it’s been some kind of day when the recorded audio of Rudy trying to get a Senator to improperly tamper with certifying the election results suddenly seems like a minor footnote because he also encouraged a mob to storm the Capitol and execute a coup through “trial by combat.”

Rudy should have the book thrown at him.

He's trying to make us forget about the Borat movie.

1 minute ago, Bookman said:

Rudy called the wrong number and left that voicemail? You can't make this shit up.

Imagine how things might've been had Trump surrounded himself with capable people and then treated them with respect?

At first I was skeptical and Project Veritas carries a lot of blame for that with their disinfo campaigns of misleading videos. Knowing that voice manipulation software is a thing and that Rudy has enough material available to be able to create a manipulated facsimile. However, this is Rudy and this is the Dispatch so I'm going to believe it is authentic and it happened. Since he's Trump's pal, he never really was investigated as operating as a foreign agent, but him switching from one mob organization to another a couple of decades ago has brought him to the point of being just another capo trying to hustle his way out of trouble and stay alive. What a sad sad world.

On 1/7/2021 at 4:09 AM, Bookman said:

Rudy called the wrong number and left that voicemail? You can't make this shit up.

Imagine how things might've been had Trump surrounded himself with capable people and then treated them with respect?

Trump can't treat people with respect, that's why the only ones left are Rudy, Sydney, and Kayleigh 

37 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

As mentioned a couple of other places it has been brought up, unlike the State Bar of Texas, the NYSBA has no responsibility for the regulation and discipline of lawyers.  It's basically just a club.

It's not a disbarment proceeding.  It's like being kicked out of the Rotary Club, embarrassing, if Rudy can still be embarrassed, but no legal significance.

52 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

As mentioned a couple of other places it has been brought up, unlike the State Bar of Texas, the NYSBA has no responsibility for the regulation and discipline of lawyers.  It's basically just a club.

It's not a disbarment proceeding.  It's like being kicked out of the Rotary Club, embarrassing, if Rudy can still be embarrassed, but no legal significance.

Shit, sorry. Thought this was a different one. 

So how do NY lawyers get disbarred? Judges?

On 1/7/2021 at 1:05 AM, TexasEd said:

So it’s been more than 24 hours since he left that message and he promised more information that would prove they won within 24 hours. Funny that new information still hasn’t come to light. Republicans in Congress who still fall for this are some idiotic motherfuckers. 

"I mean...I got disbarred in New York.

Wait. I mean...I got kicked out of a bar in New York.

Wait. It was the Newark airport."

Hey, I have been to the Newark airport.  I did not know that it was even possible to get thrown out of that place.

6 hours ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

So it’s been more than 24 hours since he left that message and he promised more information that would prove they won within 24 hours. Funny that new information still hasn’t come to light. Republicans in Congress who still fall for this are some idiotic motherfuckers. 

Well, I mean the people they pander to are idiotic motherfuckers, so...

Get in line, Rudy.

Trump is reportedly stiffing Rudy Giuliani for his legal work to overturn the election

Trump has instructed aides not to pay Giuliani's legal fees, two officials said, and has demanded that he personally approve any reimbursements for the expenses Giuliani incurred while traveling on the president's behalf to challenge election results in key states. They said Trump has privately expressed concern with some of Giuliani's moves and did not appreciate a demand from Giuliani for $20,000 a day in fees for his work attempting to overturn the election...

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-reportedly-stiffing-rudy-giuliani-050853337.html

• Hook 'Em 1

There's just so much. From this morning's NYT:

A onetime top adviser to the Trump campaign was paid $50,000 to help seek a pardon for John Kiriakou, a former C.I.A. officer convicted of illegally disclosing classified information, and agreed to a $50,000 bonus if the president granted it, according to a copy of an agreement.

And Mr. Kiriakou was separately told that Mr. Trump’s personal lawyer Rudolph W. Giuliani could help him secure a pardon for $2 million. Mr. Kiriakou rejected the offer, but an associate, fearing that Mr. Giuliani was illegally selling pardons, alerted the F.B.I. Mr. Giuliani challenged this characterization.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/17/us/politics/trump-pardons.html?action=click&module=Spotlight&pgtype=Homepage

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone ever done more to sabotage their own reputation in such a spectacular manner?  What a three-month tailspin for "America's Mayor":

-Borat 2: Caught on film being sexual / creepy as shit with someone he believed was a minor

-Four Seasons Landscaping

-Sweating diarrhea down his face while spouting diarrhea out of his mouth in one of his numerous, slanderous press conferences

-Almost certainly headed to a bankrupt future due to the aforementioned slander

<torbush.gif>

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

5 minutes ago, Disco Strangler said:

Has anyone ever done more to sabotage their own reputation in such a spectacular manner?  What a three-month tailspin for "America's Mayor":

-Borat 2: Caught on film being sexual / creepy as shit with someone he believed was a minor

-Sweating diarrhea down his face while spouting diarrhea out of his mouth in one of his numerous, slanderous press conferences

<torbush.gif>

When you get the chance to join an elite strike force, you have to answer the call. 

I feel like Rudy received this lawsuit like Tim Robbins in the "Austin Powers" movie.  Here is the guy who's done three years of legal work for Trump for $0 and then somebody called Dominion comes and asks him for $1.3bn.  "A billion dollars?  I'm disbarred attorney and disgraced mayor, Rudy Giuliani.  That kind of money doesn't even exist as far as I'm concerned.  You can go ahead and ask for a trillion dollars, you ain't getting shit!"  

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

I feel like Rudy received this lawsuit like Tim Robbins in the "Austin Powers" movie.  Here is the guy who's done three years of legal work for Trump for $0 and then somebody called Dominion comes and asks him for $1.3bn.  "A billion dollars?  I'm disbarred attorney and disgraced mayor, Rudy Giuliani.  That kind of money doesn't even exist as far as I'm concerned.  You can go ahead and ask for a trillion dollars, you ain't getting shit!"  

What is commonly misunderstood about Giuliani : he was not working for Trump; he was selling access to Trump.  In order to secure that access, he would do shit for Trump, but at the end of the day, Giuliani was being paid by people to either lobby or to acquire face time with Trump.  For example, Dimitri Firtash paid Fraud Guarantee (Lev and Igor), who hired Rudy for his consulting expertise on cyber-security. That's a half of a million dollars that flowed from a Russian-friendly Ukrainian fugitive, through a couple small time lowlifes, to Rudy.  Michael Cohen and Elliot Broidy were also exposed for selling access/influence.  It's a big business.  Rudy wasn't doing this shit for free; he was getting paid.  It would have been less seedy had he been paid by Trump. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

On 1/25/2021 at 1:50 PM, Disco Strangler said:

<torbush.gif>

201203200118-melissa-carone-rudy-giulian

On 1/25/2021 at 10:50 AM, Disco Strangler said:

<torbush.gif>

Why you gotta give diarrhea a bad name?