"Were the things you were saying true?"

"I'm not sure.  I don't think so."

"Why were you saying those things, then?"

"There was no time to check.  I was too busy."

"Too busy? Busy doing what?"

"I was too busy claiming the things I said were true."

"Are you telling the truth now?"

"There's really no way any of us can be sure."

It's like reading a post from incredulity or wws or fozz/lmao (rip)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

this probably isn't good for his dominion lawsuit ?

This particular case evidently is Dominion CTO Eric Coomer's defamation case.  I don't recall who all exactly Coomer sued.

But yeah, that's gonna smart in the Dominion case too.  Basically the same facts establish liability in either one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Yes. THE Four Seasons.

The reason it’s so funny is because you just need a little imagination to figure out exactly how that all went down and how they accidentally wound up there and despite knowing it was ridiculous, they had no choice but to proceed anyway.  Because it was too late to move it. 

Just now, JimmyJames said:

The reason it’s so funny is because you just need a little imagination to figure out exactly how that all went down and how they accidentally wound up there and despite knowing it was ridiculous, they had no choice but to proceed anyway.  Because it was too late to move it. 

I think the simulation went a bit too far with this one and had to dial it back a bit afterward.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't know why, but every time I look at the crematorium sign...it looks like it says, "Philadelphia Creamcheese."  

Also, we need to look into the Wreath Fund and see if there's enough money to throw a tasteful gathering next store at the State Room events space after Trump dies.  

Just now, WhatTheBuck said:

Wow. That sex toy shop looks like it could be in Pakistan. Hard to believe those are just two doors apart.

Best part is they didn't hold the press conference in front of the landscaping business, they did it out back. I guess they figured it'd be a classier scene than being in a direct line of site from the crematorium and the sex shop.

1 minute ago, bolverk said:

Best part is they didn't hold the press conference in front of the landscaping business, they did it out back. I guess they figured it'd be a classier scene than being in a direct line of site from the crematorium and the sex shop.

Gotta love the way they plastered a bunch of campaign signs on the garage door and wheeled up a podium to make the scene look all official-like. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, bolverk said:

oh man, viewing booths. we all know what that means. I worked for a short stint at Pleasureland off 29th and Guadalupe (it's an Oat Willie's now). Boy do I have some stories. Luckily they hired someone to come in and clean the jackin' booths. No way I was doing that shit for $5.15/hr

• Rage+1 1

3 hours ago, Red Five said:

Was there ever any confirmation that it all went down exactly how we all think it did? Last I heard was "No really, he wanted to have the PC there because it was close to the freeway" or something. 

1. Occam's Razor plus Hanlon's Razor

2. Would you believe any explanation from this guy?  He shaves at restaurant dining tables.

image.jpeg.af72cefada8d1e8245606a727888737b.jpeg

10 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

oh man, viewing booths. we all know what that means. I worked for a short stint at Pleasureland off 29th and Guadalupe (it's an Oat Willie's now). Boy do I have some stories. Luckily they hired someone to come in and clean the jackin' booths. No way I was doing that shit for $5.15/hr

Somehow I'm not surprised by this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My roommate at Contessa freshman year (96) had a membership there. He’d rent something and leave it playing in the common room most Sunday mornings.
  • Haha 2

On 1/19/2022 at 11:47 AM, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Man, the last place I'd want to be jackin' it is in a "jackin' booth".  

• Haha 1