The Rudy Thread

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

Trump is ready to testify that Rudy was not acting on his behalf 

A lot of people in the trump circle are about to get very fucked over 

I wonder how many of those fuckers realize that Trump will turn on them the moment it's in his best interest.

I don't think Rudy knows this, which is ironic given he's from the prosecution side of NYC law enforcement and very familiar with how the mafia, etc. works there.

But people like Barr and Miller, etc. all realized it and tried to cover their asses/distance themselves from Trump before he distanced himself from them.

Edited by atomheartbevo

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

Man, the last place I'd want to be jackin' it is in a "jackin' booth".  

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Would it help to know you're also on cc camera? 

Would not be the first or last place like that, that has hidden CC cameras.  Had a friend who owned a small business on the side installing CC setups back in the 90s, and he had a brisk business with adult stores, and installed many a hidden camera/etc.  I can't imagine how many videotapes are floating around out there, of customers jerking off in the booths of such stores.

On 1/19/2022 at 10:18 AM, Pato del Muerto said:

Think about how the call went down to book it. 

hi this is the trump people. We’d like to book your facility for a press conference. 

4s:  …ok. 

I REALLY hope the landscaping folks got paid a bundle for that.  Off the top of my head, a small room at the Four Seasons Hotel, on short notice, has to be like 10 grand or so.  But of course the landscaping folks probably got stiffed.

On 1/19/2022 at 11:47 AM, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

oh man, viewing booths. we all know what that means. I worked for a short stint at Pleasureland off 29th and Guadalupe (it's an Oat Willie's now). Boy do I have some stories. Luckily they hired someone to come in and clean the jackin' booths. No way I was doing that shit for $5.15/hr

image.jpeg.4a69c429c15a5c123323f3293463f52d.jpeg

• Drool 1

On 1/18/2022 at 8:07 PM, South Austin said:

Just because.

image.thumb.jpeg.7863f55499b1ef0a0a635c8a51599193.jpeg

Do Republicans not believe in tailoring suit pants?  Is that just for "the gays" in their mind?  When attempting a coup at least try to look like you should be the ruling party.

Edited by Bodhi
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

oh man, viewing booths. we all know what that means. I worked for a short stint at Pleasureland off 29th and Guadalupe (it's an Oat Willie's now). Boy do I have some stories. Luckily they hired someone to come in and clean the jackin' booths. No way I was doing that shit for $5.15/hr

Are you my friend called Larry? Larry told me that people in the jackin' booths would often take all of their clothes off, every last stitch, before getting down to business. Seems unnecessary.  Anyway, Pleasureland carried my favorite title ever, the elegantly simple "Sack Lunch."

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

Are you my friend called Larry? Larry told me that people in the jackin' booths would often take all of their clothes off, every last stitch, before getting down to business. Seems unnecessary.  Anyway, Pleasureland carried my favorite title ever, the elegantly simple "Sack Lunch."

image.thumb.jpeg.efa470bd21d030b8d0082ca673c1028d.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

I used that 4 seasons backdrop as my zoom background for awhile. The only ones who got it were the ones who I wanted to. I had to camp it for awhile just to make sure I didn't ruffle the wrong people. Nowadays I can bring it out whenever I want because those idiots have a short memory, but the people who know still know, and I still get small kudos for it. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

Would not be the first or last place like that, that has hidden CC cameras.  Had a friend who owned a small business on the side installing CC setups back in the 90s, and he had a brisk business with adult stores, and installed many a hidden camera/etc.  I can't imagine how many videotapes are floating around out there, of customers jerking off in the booths of such stores.

I can, but rather would not imagine .

I had a girlfriend in college with a SWT roommate that wasn't doing school so much as she was working at some modeling joint where she wore lingerie and dudes got to wack it to her plump physique and ETBF. She had hilarious stories about the weirdos but mostly played online solitaire. Cameras and a panic button was it in 95. Paid around $20 an hour and she saw a lot of dick and jizzz. It was sad.

UT girlfriend was a dime and working as waitress making a $500 a night in Austin, in the 90s at Sugars. Left my poor ass quick, prolly went full pro, but Holy fuck was she making money even before that. Dudes will spend for a hint of it.

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

I know "there will be no consequences" is a trendy saying around here, and it's very justified, but...

I just have a feeling that Rudy is going to get it bad.

and it’ll be well deserved but the man earned a noose around the neck. He’s a traitor to this country 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

I know "there will be no consequences" is a trendy saying around here, and it's very justified, but...

I just have a feeling that Rudy is going to get it bad.

and it’ll be well deserved but the man earned a noose around the neck. He’s a traitor to this country 

And Rudy will try and take everybody down with him.  No way in hell that he gets as far as he did, and then takes the fall for everybody else.

That's what's crazy about all of this - even if Trump doesn't recognize the danger that turning on Rudy, etc. is, the people around him know that Rudy won't take that fall on his own, not at his age.  Rudy ain't going to go to prison for several years and be well-rewarded after he gets out.  He's too old and too vain.

Sounds like you were prepared to negotiate

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

On 1/22/2022 at 12:19 AM, Born to Run said:

I had a girlfriend in college with a SWT roommate that wasn't doing school so much as she was working at some modeling joint where she wore lingerie and dudes got to wack it to her plump physique and ETBF. She had hilarious stories about the weirdos but mostly played online solitaire. Cameras and a panic button was it in 95. Paid around $20 an hour and she saw a lot of dick and jizzz. It was sad.

UT girlfriend was a dime and working as waitress making a $500 a night in Austin, in the 90s at Sugars. Left my poor ass quick, prolly went full pro, but Holy fuck was she making money even before that. Dudes will spend for a hint of it.

I dated a girl that waitressed at Sugar's also.  This woulda been 96 or 97.  She hated it but the money was great.  

Eskimo Brother?  

On 1/22/2022 at 12:19 AM, Born to Run said:

My last girlfriend was a bartender at Expose and she was paranoid and an alcoholic.  She would periodically bring over hundreds of dollars in 20's and ask me to hide them for her in case someone broke into her apartment.  

A lot of y'all seem to date strippers.  Better than marrying them I guess.
Crazy attracts me like the Death Star's tractor beam. Crazy eyes, questionable tats? I'm in. I know better, but I powerlessly watch myself get drawn in. Strippers, hair dressers, Girls named Tiffany? Check, check check.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

My last girlfriend was a bartender at Expose and she was paranoid and an alcoholic.  She would periodically bring over hundreds of dollars in 20's and ask me to hide them for her in case someone broke into her apartment.  

You had a girlfriend?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Confused Britney Spears GIF

• Haha 4

18 hours ago, Born to Run said:
19 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:
A lot of y'all seem to date strippers.  Better than marrying them I guess.

Crazy attracts me like the Death Star's tractor beam. Crazy eyes, questionable tats? I'm in. I know better, but I powerlessly watch myself get drawn in. Strippers, hair dressers, Girls named Tiffany? Check, check check.

I, too, like my women just a tad on the trashy side…

Edited by DigglerontheHoof
Fat finger
  • Hook 'Em 1

29 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Yep had a string of girlfriends, she was my last one.  We broke up when I was 24.  I could go on and on about her putting me off of women but no, truth is, had my first boyfriend and my first girlfriend in junior high.  The boyfriend was because I liked cock and the string of girlfriends because I lived in small town Texas and it wasn't ok to like cock.  Took me a long time to realize, once I moved to Austin, that I didn't live in that small town anymore and it was ok to just like cock and quit keeping up appearances.

I am not a gold star gay.

Yeah, that's probably the main reason I'm for gay rights.  If you're gay, you're gay, don't pretend your not, marry some woman, and ruin her life.

My buddy ditched class when he was in high school, came home, and found Dad with a cock in his mouth in the living room.  Fucked him up pretty good.  Mom and Dad assured him that it was only a "one time thing", just a phase.    Fucked up situation there.

50 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Yeah, that's probably the main reason I'm for gay rights.  If you're gay, you're gay, don't pretend your not, marry some woman, and ruin her life.

My buddy ditched class when he was in high school, came home, and found Dad with a cock in his mouth in the living room.  Fucked him up pretty good.  Mom and Dad assured him that it was only a "one time thing", just a phase.    Fucked up situation there.

..thread finally gets back to Rudy.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Gil Bang said:

That reads like the main reason you are for gay rights is how the lack of them affects straight women. 

• Hook 'Em 1

55 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

That reads like the main reason you are for gay rights is how the lack of them affects straight women. 

Actually, that's how it happened initially.  I've evolved since then, have many gay friends, support gay marriage, etc. 

2 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

Jacob Elordi's Euphoria character Nate Jacobs is TV's scariest villain |  EW.com

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

Actually, that's how it happened initially.  I've evolved since then, have many gay friends, support gay marriage, etc. 

Is your father gay?  NTTAWWT

9 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

I can see how that would be jarring.

9 hours ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Yep had a string of girlfriends, she was my last one.  We broke up when I was 24.  I could go on and on about her putting me off of women but no, truth is, had my first boyfriend and my first girlfriend in junior high.  The boyfriend was because I liked cock and the string of girlfriends because I lived in small town Texas and it wasn't ok to like cock.  Took me a long time to realize, once I moved to Austin, that I didn't live in that small town anymore and it was ok to just like cock and quit keeping up appearances.

e979c8bb-6c16-4a56-8d66-3a0fd309f52a_tex

TIL what "gold star gay" was. And I have a ton of gay friends and clients.

I can't imagine the stuff you had to endure. My High School in the 90s was not a great environment to be gay. Friend of mine down the street from pre k to 12 never told me, went to prom with a chick etc. I didn't find out until I ran into him in the Montrose on straight night in college at some club (great time, easy way to meet ladies). He was completely different in that environment and so happy. Just his true self.

My High School freshman is straight, but the way he talks about peers of different sexualities or identities is so normal and without judgements or any concept of something being weird or different. It's nice. Very little bullying or judgement. Olds like to bitch about kids, but steady progress man.
  • Hook 'Em 4