The Rudy Thread

Francisco 2.0

Does Rudy say, “Fucked up” in the clip? I’m not 100% sure, but it’s obviously the word that best fits his invective as he spews it. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/piers-morgan-and-rudi-giuliani-have-absolutely-furious-argument-about-whos-more-discredited?ref=scroll

Someone else is welcome to harvest the clip from the piece and post it directly. Unfortunately, Good Morning Britain’s official YouTube channel literally removed the last (best) two minutes of the slap fest, so I can’t just post that. 

• 3 weeks later...

Rudy has all the angles. He's been an attorney for the SDNY, he's been mayor. He knows he can keep stringing this out to give the Family what they need. He's another one (clerking for a judge) who was able to get his Vietnam classification changed. Taking us to the cleaners.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/12/2020 at 10:34 PM, Mrs Whiggins said:

Rudy weighs in on Biden's selection.

Isn't some what what he's talking about what judges do, not prosecutors?  These assholes are already begging for mercy.   

9 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Poor Rudy. I feel like I should make a silver alert.  A demented old man escaped hospice.

He's back in the US?  Did he find those servers in Ukraine?  I guess not.

2 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

Poor Rudy. I feel like I should make a silver alert.  A demented old man escaped hospice.

Why does he always sound like his teeth are about to fall out of his mouth and he's sucking back drool every time he talks?

Edited by Tom

• 4 weeks later...

One of Rudy's buddies in Ukraine is being sanctioned for trying to influence US elections.  The fact the US intel accused him of this was reported in August.  Mnuchin sounding surprising direct on the press release.  

Treasury designated Andrii Derkach (Derkach) pursuant to Executive Order (E.O.) 13848 for his efforts to influence the 2020 U.S. presidential election. Derkach, a Member of the Ukrainian Parliament, has been an active Russian agent for over a decade, maintaining close connections with the Russian Intelligence Services. Derkach has directly or indirectly engaged in, sponsored, concealed, or otherwise been complicit in foreign interference in an attempt to undermine the upcoming 2020 U.S. presidential election. Today’s designation of Derkach is focused on exposing Russian malign influence campaigns and protecting our upcoming elections from foreign interference. This action is a clear signal to Moscow and its proxies that this activity will not be tolerated. The Administration is working across the U.S. Government, and with state, local, and private sector partners, to make the 2020 election secure.

“Andrii Derkach and other Russian agents employ manipulation and deceit to attempt to influence elections in the United States and elsewhere around the world,” said Secretary Steven T. Mnuchin. “The United States will continue to use all the tools at its disposal to counter these Russian disinformation campaigns and uphold the integrity of our election system.”

From a different article:

In May, Derkach released audio recordings of purported conversations between Biden, while vice president, and Ukraine’s former president, Petro Poroshenko. The release was intended to promote a baseless narrative that Biden had demanded the firing of Ukraine’s top prosecutor because the prosecutor was investigating a gas company in Ukraine where Biden’s son Hunter held a board seat.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Tuco said:

One of Rudy's buddies in Ukraine is being sanctioned for trying to influence US elections.  The fact the US intel accused him of this was reported in August.  Mnuchin sounding surprising direct on the press release.  

From a different article:

Would be nice if a reporter would ask the president about this.  Lol.

But you see, Rudy just couldn't be expected to know this person had ties to Russia.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/10/us/politics/sanctions-russia-ukraine-election-interference.html

Mr. Giuliani said in an interview Thursday night that he “felt comfortable” meeting with Mr. Derkach “because there were no sanctions against him” at the time. While he acknowledged that he “didn’t do much investigation” of Mr. Derkach, Mr. Giuliani said: “I have no reason to believe he is a Russian agent. There is nothing I saw that said he was a Russian agent. There is nothing he gave me that seemed to come from Russia at all.” But he added, “How the hell would I know?”

Mr. Giuliani emphasized that he did not give Mr. Trump or the State Department any information that Mr. Derkach had provided.

The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

On 8/19/2020 at 2:03 PM, Lobo said:

I'm starting to regret supporting Rudy in 2008 for President.  My cousin and grandfather talked me into it.  

This is one of those things you should never admit and keep to yourself.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Washington Post: Rudy Giuliana, the head of our cyber, was targeted by Russian operatives last year while in Ukraine. U.S. intelligence warned the White House. Trump shrugged and said "that's Rudy."

https://politicalwire.com/2020/10/15/giuliani-was-target-of-russian-intelligence-operation/

Edited by Horn Under a Bad Sign

12 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Washington Post: Rudy Giuliana, the head of our cyber,

Lol I had forgotten that he was Trump's cyber security advisor.

There's just been too much these last five seasons. After the series finale I should give it another watch.

“This guy comes running in, wearing a crazy, what I would say was a pink transgender outfit,” Giuliani told the New York Post. “It was a pink bikini, with lace, underneath a translucent mesh top, it looked absurd. He had the beard, bare legs, and wasn’t what I would call distractingly attractive.

• Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Even before he reaches into his trousers, Giuliani does not appear to acquit himself especially impressively during the encounter. Flattered and flirtatious, he drinks scotch, coughs, fails to socially distance and claims Trump’s speedy actions in the spring saved a million Americans from dying of Covid. He also agrees – in theory at least – to eat a bat with his interviewer.

can't...stop...laughing.