NLDS: Cardinals v. Braves

spystud13

5 minutes ago, You don't know me said:

I am stuck listening to the ESPN radio broadcast. I can't get KMOX very well at night and I am at my kid's football practice. As bad as Berman is on TV, he is much worse on radio. It takes the next pitch for him to say what happened on the previous one.

I listened to this for about 20 minutes earlier on my drive home.  He did the “back, back, back” bit and the nickname bit (“24 carat Goldschmidt”) on Goldschmidt’s bomb.  Just terrible.

Edited by Guadaloopy

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/2019/10/04/braves-freddie-freeman-calls-out-ronald-acuna-jr/3861523002/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

His teammate and All-Star first baseman Freddie Freeman was none to happy about it.

"It is frustrating," he said after the 7-6 loss to the Cardinals. "I think you have that conversation once. Kinda beat a dead horse if you keep having that same conversation over and over again. That can't happen in the playoffs, can't happen in the regular season."

1 hour ago, T’Boo Ted Marshall said:

I’m surprised Yadi did not say something to him about his HR trot in the ninth. He’s not one to tolerate that nonsense.

Yadi seemed especially surly last night. Started in the first when he got tapped in the head with the bat.