spystud13

9 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Geez.  I have a friend who is a fan of only the following teams:

Braves

Georgia Tech

Tennessee

US Soccer

He doesn't like the NFL, NBA, etc...

Well at least he saw the Braves win a title in the 90s and saw Tee Martin deliver the first ever BCS title. 

14 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Please get Flaherty out of there!!!

This fucking tool is going to pitch him 5 so he can get the win, isn't he?

At this point, 1 more inning doesn’t matter. His not pitching until game 3 on Monday 

Edited by TonyTexas

ATLANTA -- The Atlanta Braves have heard the complaints and are taking action to "reduce the Tomahawk Chop" for Game 5 of the National League Division Series against the St. Louis Cardinals on Wednesday.

The decision is a response to recent concerns voiced by Cardinals reliever Ryan Helsley, who is a member of the Cherokee Nation and expressed displeasure with the chop during Games 1 and 2 in Atlanta.

As part of their efforts, the Braves announced they will not distribute foam tomahawks to each seat for Game 5.

"Out of respect for the concerns expressed by Mr. Helsley, we will take several efforts to reduce the Tomahawk Chop during our in-ballpark presentation today," the Braves said in a statement.

The Braves also announced they will not play the accompanying music to the chant or use any "Chop-related graphics" on their scoreboard when Helsley is in the game.

Good job, guys.

3 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

I love watching Acuna play, but he's quickly turning into Manny Machado.  

I love watching him play, too. I don't love everything else. 

Also, I'm on board with you. Why keep flahrety in at this point?  Get him the chance for the win. Fine. But he's thrown 80 pitches. Gotten out of some jams. 7k's.  Go to the fucking pen. 

1 minute ago, pops said:

Also, I'm on board with you. Why keep flahrety in at this point?  Get him the chance for the win. Fine. But he's thrown 80 pitches. Gotten out of some jams. 7k's.  Go to the fucking pen. 

He even let him bat after hitting Acuna.  You think any Braves reliever cares about getting thrown out of a 13-1 game for "protecting" Acuna?  This is incredibly stupid.  But Shildt's plan was to get 7 out of Flaherty, so that's what he's going to do no matter what, because that's THE PLAN.