Dallas Stars 2019-2020 Season Thread

Longhorn_Fan68

So I usually take some time getting up to speed when regular season starts. I didn't watch any of the preseason. Where does Perry slot once he comes back? Please tell me Oleksiak is truly our 7th D-man and he's going to the bench if/when Johns or somebody else is healthy.

44 minutes ago, C-Man said:

So I usually take some time getting up to speed when regular season starts. I didn't watch any of the preseason. Where does Perry slot once he comes back? Please tell me Oleksiak is truly our 7th D-man and he's going to the bench if/when Johns or somebody else is healthy.

preseason was up and down, but we showed a lot in the last game. Perry will probably slot in for Gurianov. 

Johns might be a lost cause. Oleksiak is probably the 6th pairing unless/until we trade for someone else. Remember, Honka is still out there and EDM already lost a starting D man for a long period. Expect a few more changes before the trade deadline.

Other than that, I'm pretty stoked about this team. 

3 minutes ago, vtaenz said:

Not a weak call, just a dumb penalty to take.

and fuck they score

I just say that because they let some grabbing behind the net of Stars players go about 15 sec prior. 

Anyway, gotta get in a groove quick or get blown the fuck out here.