Dallas Stars 2019-2020 Season Thread

Longhorn_Fan68

10 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Hanley back down to Texas, which could signal a return for Sekera. That would leave only Polak on the shelf (besides Johns). 

Apparently a little gamesmanship by Nill here. They can only keep Hanley in the nhl 30 days and then he starts to have to clear waivers. He's at 27, apparently

10 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

We're the 5% that likes it. There's a general NHL thread too, but this one gets the most work. 

Back to .500 

I was wondering if it was going to happen there for a while. 

Just getting started. I'm digging the new guys now. Tough deal for Klingberg tonight he's a fucking warrior.

Good game. I didn't notice Benn tonight or Seguin really. I noticed Rads from the penalties. The depth came to play and I like that. Colorado had more power plays than Dallas it turns out. We absolutely sucked out loud in that department and need to figure that shit out. Our shitty entrances on the power play returned for some reason. 3 people standing on the blue line and someone tries to force their way into traffic. Need to clean that shit up.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, vtaenz said:

Good game. I didn't notice Benn tonight or Seguin really. I noticed Rads from the penalties. The depth came to play and I like that. Colorado had more power plays than Dallas it turns out. We absolutely sucked out loud in that department and need to figure that shit out. Our shitty entrances on the power play returned for some reason. 3 people standing on the blue line and someone tries to force their way into traffic. Need to clean that shit up.

And three of our PP's came from failed Colorado challenges.

15 minutes ago, Longhorn Al said:

I think they're awesome.

Yup. Wish this was the sweater.

The new one they've switched to is Adidas and it's got some funky pattern on the shoulders, looks dumb.

Everyone likes the Modano big star jerseys but these are better too:

Stars09.png

I usually hate black jerseys but the Stars ones are just sweet I dont know why I like em

20 hours ago, Zavala said:

Yup. Wish this was the sweater.

The new one they've switched to is Adidas and it's got some funky pattern on the shoulders, looks dumb.

Everyone likes the Modano big star jerseys but these are better too:

Stars09.png

I usually hate black jerseys but the Stars ones are just sweet I dont know why I like em

Love everything about the white one. I made the mistake and bought a white Morrow sweater without the logo, just says Dallas across front like the black one -- wish I'd gotten this version.