Dallas Stars 2019-2020 Season Thread

Longhorn_Fan68

49 minutes ago, spystud13 said:

Sekera is the least noticeable player in any big sport I can remember. Saw him celebrating our tying goal, that may have been the second time this year I’ve seen his name in print. 

i recognized him turning it over a lot tonight in our zone :D

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Mileslong said:

How in the hell did we win that one? Insane in the membrane

I turned it on when I got home from HH and saw us down 3-1 and quickly turned it off to run out the door to meet Gary P. Nunn. Checked the score today and saw that we somehow won that one! Wow.

So, looking ahead who are some forwards that will be available in advance of the trade deadline? We're the stingiest team in the NHL on defense and it's clear we could use a little offensive oomph especially since Jamie (and Seguin sorta) isn't what we've come to expect on that end. Who could be this year's Zuccarello?

4 hours ago, vtaenz said:

Do we keep bowness or does Nill bring in his is guy again at end of season?

No way they keep Bowness as HC unless he rattles off a cup finals appearance. 

He's never had any kind of talent except maybe once in his HC tenures. This is the most he's had and his one and final chance to get it right. If he can't do it now he'll never get it done. 

Edited by Junior Miller

On 12/19/2019 at 3:43 PM, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

so which of you miscreants are going to the Winter Classic? meetup in the beer hall?

I will be there with either wife or daughter.  I choked and only bought two tickets.  

Weather forecast is currently high of 60 and 20% chance of rain. This is going to suck.

10 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

I will be there with either wife or daughter.  I choked and only bought two tickets.  

Weather forecast is currently high of 60 and 20% chance of rain. This is going to suck.

They keep putting rain in and out of the forecast. I'm seeing Hi 58/Lo 41 and 40% chance of rain now.

I've kind of half committed to buying a pair of lower level seats at face value from my sister-in-law's parents. Feel like this is an experience I can't miss. What the hell do they do if it rains?