Dallas Stars 2019-2020 Season Thread

Longhorn_Fan68

Ohhhh beta! You must be muy macho!
Or a dumb shit kid who's new to professional sports. Or a moron who is too stupid to realize fatigued, road weary teams on a back to back often have poor performances. Not always. Often. 
Or maybe I'm just a guy that doesn't want to adopt your mindset. I'd rather watch a game thinking we will prevail rather than watch it thinking I won't be surprised if we get run out the building because of fatigue, road weariness, and any number of other excuses.

1 hour ago, NateHitch said:
1 hour ago, Junior Miller said:
Ohhhh beta! You must be muy macho!
Or a dumb shit kid who's new to professional sports. Or a moron who is too stupid to realize fatigued, road weary teams on a back to back often have poor performances. Not always. Often. 

Or maybe I'm just a guy that doesn't want to adopt your mindset. I'd rather watch a game thinking we will prevail rather than watch it thinking I won't be surprised if we get run out the building because of fatigue, road weariness, and any number of other excuses.

That's because you're a dumbass who doesn't live in reality. You can think whatever you want but don't start unprovoked insulting people who are actually realistic. It makes you look like an insecure cunt. 

Thankfully Bishop saved their asses and they didn't get run out. They looked like they wanted to early until he saved them and they settled in. 

Bowness likes to prevent shots. That's his style.

THEY GOT 41 FUCKING SHOTS AND SCORED FIRST AGAIN!!!

Maybe his style could work but you're at a disadvantage every fucking game if you're playing catch up and not to lose. So frustrating watching this team with him at the helm. We go from an attacking team that played a hybrid puck control with the option to dump and chase under Monty to this transition game try to not make mistakes and eventually wear the other team out style. 

23 hours ago, vtaenz said:

Bowness likes to prevent shots. That's his style.

THEY GOT 41 FUCKING SHOTS AND SCORED FIRST AGAIN!!!

Maybe his style could work but you're at a disadvantage every fucking game if you're playing catch up and not to lose. So frustrating watching this team with him at the helm. We go from an attacking team that played a hybrid puck control with the option to dump and chase under Monty to this transition game try to not make mistakes and eventually wear the other team out style. 

This style won't work in the playoffs unless the defense becomes extra crisp and Bishop turns in a 2003 Giguere level playoff run. 

Edited by Junior Miller