Dallas Stars 2019-2020 Season Thread

Longhorn_Fan68

I knew the rule, but don't think I've actually witnessed it before either.  When it happened I exclaimed, "That's a goal! Award that shit now!" and then the ref raised his arm before I could finish the second sentence

Stars got a goal this way a couple years ago. It may have been Benn on that goal, as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

Any word out of StL?

Hockey is family. I can't stand him on the other side because he's damn good. It sounds like it wasn't as bad as Peverley, but damn..

I am watching hockey on nbcsn now and the crawler said they had to use the difibrulator on him, but they are still looking for the cause of the “cardiac event”

3 hours ago, Ghost of LL said:

So @Brisketexan and I are headed to MTL for the game on Saturday (he's already up there).  The high temp over the weekend is 13*.  That sounds cold.

It's pretty epic.  If you're in town, you'll probably be able to walk to and from the games in the tunnels, so it won't matter that it's 13.

• Like 1

A couple of the comments:

"Relegate Dallas to the AHL."

"The neutral zone trap is wildly entertaining, I want to see more...said no one ever. Imagine being a Dallas fan, watching that crap every game."

"Leafs struggling against another mediocre team."

"Are all Dallas Stars games this boring? No wonder they have 0 fans."

Edited by Longhorn Al

4 hours ago, Longhorn Al said:

A couple of the comments:

"Relegate Dallas to the AHL."

"The neutral zone trap is wildly entertaining, I want to see more...said no one ever. Imagine being a Dallas fan, watching that crap every game."

"Leafs struggling against another mediocre team."

"Are all Dallas Stars games this boring? No wonder they have 0 fans."

i would have responded with something like:  "You clowns haven't won a Stanley Cup since the NHL expanded from 6 fucking teams? Hell, even we've done that down here in Texas.  Yeehaw!"

good win.  and yeah, Tyler could start scoring in bunches.

Edited by Jive Turkey
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

i would have responded with something like:  "You clowns haven't won a Stanley Cup since the NHL expanded from 6 fucking teams? Hell, even we've done that down here in Texas.  Yeehaw!"

good win.  and yeah, Tyler could start scoring in bunches.

The Leafs have been my Eastern Conference team since the late 1990's. Best uniform in sports IMO but TOR fans can be the biggest fucking cunts. Razor said it best on the Musers this morning when he pointed out the Leafs are universally-reviled by all of Canada outside of Ontario.

• Like 1