Dallas Stars 2019-2020 Season Thread

Longhorn_Fan68

On 2/13/2020 at 6:22 PM, Longhorn Al said:

I follow the comments on twitter during games.  I remember Toronto fans being the worst the last time we played them recently.  They're such douches.

Let's sweep Canada on this road trip, damnit.

Toronto fans are like Yankee fans, except they haven't won anything since the 60s.

• Like 2

On 2/14/2020 at 10:03 AM, C-Man said:

The Leafs have been my Eastern Conference team since the late 1990's. Best uniform in sports IMO but TOR fans can be the biggest fucking cunts. Razor said it best on the Musers this morning when he pointed out the Leafs are universally-reviled by all of Canada outside of Ontario.

When we went to the World Juniors in Victoria, they'd do this bit in the arena where they'd show people in the crowd wearing Leafs jerseys and the crowd would boo.

On 2/13/2020 at 6:31 PM, Longhorn Al said:

Twitter shows the game at the top of my feed.  When you click on it, you see tweets from everybody tweeting about that particular game.  It's like a game thread. 

I did this game and parts of the last. Tor and Mon have been interesting case studies of fan bases. Have some rep.