Dallas Stars 2019-2020 Season Thread

Longhorn_Fan68

1 hour ago, Mileslong said:

Yeah! Suck on that!!!

Another disapproving look from g/f

hqdefault.jpg

1 hour ago, Longhorn Al said:

These Arizona fans on twitter are a bunch of titty babies.

Twitter makes me lose faith in humanity. Then I go out into the world and everyone I meet is normal and cool, especially at enemy territory hockey games. 

21 hours ago, Longhorn Al said:

Do y'all think Benn gets suspended?  That's all twitter is talking about.  Or does the fact that the dude turned last second and offered his back to Jamie enough to keep him from getting suspended?

Yeah, he's probably going to sit. 

Edit: There are times I am glad to be wrong. 

On 2/19/2020 at 10:35 AM, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

so we making a move before monday or what? several teams made some bold moves yesterday.

Is there anyone available that would be a clear upgrade over what the Stars have? I look at Johns rising from the dead and somehow being very good already as a sort of positive trade wire pickup. On offense not sure who you can reasonably get without giving up too much that would replace the ice time of guys like Guri, Janmark, Perry, etc. and be clear upgrades. This team's record isn't a fluke it's pretty deep with the emergence of Hintz, Guri, Oleksiak, and Perry and Pavs starting to find their stride.