Dallas Stars 2019-2020 Season Thread

Longhorn_Fan68

Maybe they should talk about how their one and only goal was a lucky as fuck pinball shot

It’s the media asking questions mostly but Cooper’s response made it sound like he thought the same thing. Not picking on Cooper as he was deferential to the Stars for the most part.

dobby was in bullet time tonight. that stand during the onslaught from 12:00 to 7:00 in the 3rd was insane.  i haven't caught up with the thread yet, i just see on this page tampa fans were bitching about something?  bitch about this beyatches.  our guy stoned you 35 of 36.  you got a ricochet.  eat ice.

#BEEERRRRSSSSS.

• Hook 'Em 1

Dobby’s contract is up after this season.  All I’m saying is they better fucking re-sign him. He’s one of the best goalies we’ve had in a long time.

How quickly people forget how good Bishop is when when healthy. It was because of him that we came within a whisker of beating the Blues in Game 7 of the second round. Bishop and Khudobin are the two best goalies this team has had since Turco, though. That’s pretty clear.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

what a game. Tampa showed us what they are capable of in the 3rd, but we matched their best and then some. Was pretty hammered by the 3rd so it's a little fuzzy, but that felt like an onslaught, but Dobby was more than in the zone. If we keep playing like that this could be a quick series. What a fun team.

PSA: FYI for any of you with Google Fiber, check your 'scheduled recordings' list. For whatever reason, my dvr isn't finding the fina;ls games and recording them. Had to go in and schedule them manually. Also, the Friday game isn't showing up in the guide.