Dallas Stars 2019-2020 Season Thread

Longhorn_Fan68

4 minutes ago, Zeus said:

"so the absence of Stankos"
On a chickenshit pp goal
"Alex Pavelski"
Dang these announcers suck shit. May have to flip on the Dallas radio call or something. Anyone have a link?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Www.theticket.com

1310 AM

96.7 FM

Terrestrial radio is about 15 seconds ahead.

Streaming is going to be behind. I think there are apps for syncing it. Wouldn't swear to it though 

• Like 1

Just now, vtaenz said:

They need to stop this panicked hockey blindly trying to chip it out of the zone.

We've seen this shit before in our losses. Garbage quick no look clearing attempts when they could have picked up their head and made a pass.

They are a finicky ass bunch.   They play like middle-schoolers sometimes and flail a clear rather than just control the puck.  How many weak and uninspired passes have we made behind our own net tonight???  Good Lord 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Tampa is clearly a better team but we look like the South Park kids playing the goddamn Red Wings tonight. Just horrific performance all the way around. We don’t look like we belong. Embarrassing.

And yet it might have been a different game if Kirivanta isn't called for that BS in the first period to end our PP early.

2-1 game and they called that dive against Radulov. They score on the resulting power play and it’s been completely downhill from there. 

Let’s not forget they got that 2-1 lead — horrific turnover by Miro and awful defense by Lindell letting Stamkos get around him for clear path to Dobby.

5 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Pavs has earned his money these playoffs. It’s time for Seguin to produce. Rads and Bennzer have produced. Seguin has done dick. 

seggy has skated well outside of putting it in outside of this game. if you want a real reason our offense struggles a lot is we have a bunch of JAGs. glad to see dicky has some sort of groove now though

He can’t handle the puck. That’s not an injury. I think he’s lost so much confidence he’s way in his own head. 

I don’t know what to tell you. Everybody from Shapiro on down is talking about him battling something. Does it have a trickle down effect on his game because he’s not scoring? Maybe. He’s hurt. You’d still like to get something out of him. Just one goal, timed right, could be huge.