Dallas Stars 2019-2020 Season Thread

Longhorn_Fan68

52 minutes ago, BigDHornfan said:

Jesus. For a time there my son was running around with Eddie's kid but I haven't seen or heard of him the last couple of years. The kid obviously lives with his mother, not Eddie.

Eddie must've been in Kentucky doing some research. He owns a booze company -- or did not long ago.

Hockey Hall of Famer Ed Belfour was arrested on Tuesday morning in Bowling Green, KY on mischief and intoxication charges.

An arrest report obtained by the Bowling Green Daily News says the 54-year-old Belfour was "manifestly under the influence of alcohol to a point he was a danger to himself and others."

Belfour was found on the second floor of the Kentucky Grand Hotel and Spa, "clutching a curtain rod that had been ripped out of the dry wall above a window next to him. The subject was kicking the spa door while he was laying on the ground."

The citation reveals that the Carman, MB native was not compliant with officers.

The initial 911 caller claimed that Belfour had been drinking on the first floor of the building before attempting to fight a hotel employee and striking a window in anger.

“manifestly under the influence of alcohol”, don’t believe I’ve heard that one before. I blame the spa door for starting the whole thing. 

1 hour ago, C-Man said:

Jesus. For a time there my son was running around with Eddie's kid but I haven't seen or heard of him the last couple of years. The kid obviously lives with his mother, not Eddie.

Eddie must've been in Kentucky doing some research. He owns a booze company -- or did not long ago.

He and his son just started it. 
Doing rather well too.  And for a start up bourbon and rye, it's not bad at all.
https://www.belfourspirits.com/

spacer.png

Hockey Hall of Famer Ed Belfour was arrested on Tuesday morning in Bowling Green, KY on mischief and intoxication charges.
An arrest report obtained by the Bowling Green Daily News says the 54-year-old Belfour was "manifestly under the influence of alcohol to a point he was a danger to himself and others."
Belfour was found on the second floor of the Kentucky Grand Hotel and Spa, "clutching a curtain rod that had been ripped out of the dry wall above a window next to him. The subject was kicking the spa door while he was laying on the ground."
The citation reveals that the Carman, MB native was not compliant with officers.
The initial 911 caller claimed that Belfour had been drinking on the first floor of the building before attempting to fight a hotel employee and striking a window in anger.

“manifestly under the influence of alcohol”, don’t believe I’ve heard that one before. I blame the spa door for starting the whole thing. 

I will be using that phrase from now on
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, ss13 said:

Any particular reason we’re at 6:30 tomorrow night? Appears to be the only home game left at that time. It’s on FSSW, so not national. 

Maybe something for the superb owl or basketball?

Edited by Zavala