Dallas Stars 2019-2020 Season Thread

Longhorn_Fan68

I was going to post the ultimate reverse jinx when I’m the first period I was going to say that joe p and Perry are doing crap this year.

I knew if I posted that they would do something and everyone would be re-quoting me all night and of course Perry with the great assist and joe p with the game winner lulz.

I need to start doing this for longhorn football

I like the win but we can't give up the first goal every damn game and play from behind.
This Stars team under Bowness looks way more hesitant in the offensive zone. I will say I think the defensive zone break out looks better than work Monty at the helm but maybe it's been improved most of the year and I didn't notice.

Also it was the fucking devils and they are awful, second most goals against I think. We needed overtime...

10 hours ago, vtaenz said:

I like the win but we can't give up the first goal every damn game and play from behind.
This Stars team under Bowness looks way more hesitant in the offensive zone. I will say I think the defensive zone break out looks better than work Monty at the helm but maybe it's been improved most of the year and I didn't notice.

Also it was the fucking devils and they are awful, second most goals against I think. We needed overtime...

I can't see them hiring a new coach during the season. They'll play out the string and see what happens. I doubt they pull a StL and go all the way with an interim that becomes the permanent coach. Coulda woulda shoulda ain't gonna go back to keep Monty at the helm. This is what we got this season. We're boring. 

and this happened last night

We got a lot better as the game wore on. I think the reason we get scored on first is because we play there exact same game the whole time. It wears teams down. Perfect example tonight. I think we had 5 goals on 20 shots at one point. If we can come out with a little more fire we can start putting teams away early

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68

1 minute ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I've decided I prefer the later games than the earlier ones. I can get all my shit done and then settle in for the later one. I have to avoid spoilers all night when we start at 6p.

Yeah, 6 is a suck. Don't have time to get kids, dinner and other shit like that done in time and I'm not a huge fan of watching on delay.