Dallas Stars 2019-2020 Season Thread

Longhorn_Fan68

9 hours ago, C-Man said:

Yuck.

Anyway, on this 40th anniversary of the Miracle on Ice game, I present to you the fact that Jim Nill played on Canada's 1980 olympic team. I did not know that before today. They lost in the other semifinal.

Leafs fan do you watch this guy? I ran into him when he was poking Boston with a stick for letting Seguin go. He's been on a tear lately. 

3 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

Leafs fan do you watch this guy? I ran into him when he was poking Boston with a stick for letting Seguin go. He's been on a tear lately. 

Holy shit -- that's hysterical. DIdn't even realize that happened tonight. I don't follow them that closely these days, mainly because they've been mostly pathetic for the last decade. I was a much bigger fan during the Mats Sundin era there.

1 minute ago, ss13 said:

A weak call against them erased a goal, so it’s fair. 

I mean that call was pretty legit, clutching onto the defensive player trying to get to the point.

It wasn't a goal either, the whistle was already blowing before he ripped it toward the goal.

Edited by vtaenz