NLDS: Nationals vs Dodgers

WBT

19 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

His postseason ERA says otherwise but let a guy enjoy a win, will ya? 

He can't.  He is compelled to devote literally 100% of his time in this forum to correcting slights against the Astros, however microscopic.   Put him on ignore and you will miss absolutely nothing worthwhile.  

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

5 hours ago, spystud13 said:

So 14 pitches two days ago costs Max tonight’s start, interesting. 

I don't know about that trade.  I guess he was only starting 1 game either way and maybe he can still go an inning on 1 day rest in game 5?

4 minutes ago, Scraps said:

True but he is causing more damage by mismanaging his starters and using them as relievers. As spy said...Max should be staring tonight. Complete fuckery now.

Yeah, but I can see going for it when Sanchez gets through 5 with the lead.  Then you could punt on tomorrow's game and throw Straus and Scherzer in Game 5.

Didn't work though.

3 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

I paused it for dinner before the 6th.  Just saw what happened.  Hell yeah!  Good thing CFB is over and I can give this my full attention.

I wasn't sure you were still alive after losing to Oregon State at home.  Good to see you made it.

• Like 1