Mr. Robot

NWBuck

• 2 weeks later...

How many episodes is this season?  And they’re not doing some Bullshit where they want 10 months and then release the last 6 episodes but still call it season 4, are they?

I mean, the Santa guy who she drives upstate felt like she was in kind of a Jam.  Their mutual situation being kind of a Rec, despite being near some Parks. I dunno.  

9 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Was Tyrell actually shot or did he rub some of the other guys blood on him as an excuse to get away from Eliot?

With the way the episode ended, I would consider it extremely cheap writing if tyrell isn't dead. 

Also, what a waste of tyrell. 

Such a good show on so many levels. Haven’t loved this season so far as much but still great. I know Elliot isn’t very athletic but I’ve never seen acting cops look like they are running so slow in a shot. I wonder if Vegas has any lines on who will die/survive by the end of the season. I’d say it’s looking grim for most of the big players but there’s no way they all go out. 

On 11/10/2019 at 11:57 PM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

have we ever heard mr. robots thoughts in his voice?

Started first episode this season. 

7 hours ago, RockyMountainHighHorn said:

Thought that scene at the table was amazing acting by the guy-the lil bitch story. Joey badass also has to end up playing a bigger role when it’s all said and done-freelancer or not. 

I really like Vera, he's a great character, but I hate that he had to fuck with my girl Krista. 

3 hours ago, Patricio Swayze said:

That’s what I love about this show. Good people do bad things and bad people do good things.

As a person in recovery myself, that scene hit close to home. Gave myself a lot of interesting thoughts as I watched that situation. Definitely would be one of the most brutal things you could do to an addict. Made me love and appreciate the show that much more.

• Like 1

I didn’t realize until listening to a podcast about the show that this last episode had only two lines of dialogue.

It opened with Darlene telling Elliot “It’s cool, we don’t need to talk.” and ends with Vera telling Krista “It’s time we talked.”

And is this the first episode without an appearance from Mr. Robot? I don’t remember him in any scenes.

It was such an engrossing and tense episode I didn’t even notice that no one was talking - everyone communicated by text and scenes were edited so that we joined right after or right before characters would speak to each other.

Sam Esmail is up there with Vince Gilligan as the best show runners doing TV right now. Can’t wait to see what he does after Mr. Robot is done.

25 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I didn’t realize until listening to a podcast about the show that this last episode had only two lines of dialogue.

It opened with Darlene telling Elliot “It’s cool, we don’t need to talk.” and ends with Vera telling Krista “It’s time we talked.”

And is this the first episode without an appearance from Mr. Robot? I don’t remember him in any scenes.

It was such an engrossing and tense episode I didn’t even notice that no one was talking - everyone communicated by text and scenes were edited so that we joined right after or right before characters would speak to each other.

Sam Esmail is up there with Vince Gilligan as the best show runners doing TV right now. Can’t wait to see what he does after Mr. Robot is done.

Mr robot was there for the burning of the van at the very start 

Well, that was a heavy episode.

Rami Malek and Gloria Reuben need to submit this episode to the Emmys - they were both amazing.

So, now that Elliot knows the truth, is Mr. Robot gone for good? And it was hinted at very early in the season that there could be a third personality - was that just hinting that Mr. Robot was a different persona in Elliot’s childhood?

Did Darlene know about the abuse? Angela?

Lots of answers tonight that beget more questions. I’m going to miss this show.

5 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Well, that was a heavy episode.

Rami Malek and Gloria Reuben need to submit this episode to the Emmys - they were both amazing.

So, now that Elliot knows the truth, is Mr. Robot gone for good? And it was hinted at very early in the season that there could be a third personality - was that just hinting that Mr. Robot was a different persona in Elliot’s childhood?

Did Darlene know about the abuse? Angela?

Lots of answers tonight that beget more questions. I’m going to miss this show.

Elliot Villar was the star of this episode imo.

Edited by cdain3