Mr. Robot

NWBuck

• 1 month later...

Finished this weekend. I'm ok with the ending. Satisfactory. I put this show about on par with Sons of Anarchy... shows I've watched fully through that aren't "elite" television, but cool stories/series anyhow. B+.

So the big reveal at the end doesn't really negate anything that happened right? Just that Elliott is only part of Elliott but like Bourbon and Whiskey not every whiskey is bourbon but every bourbon is whiskey. Or whatever the fuck. And obviously the "Leftovers"-style mind trip episodes were just him in a coma.

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
Guest Lobo

yeah, the ending wasn't terribly satisfying but they sure as shit sewed up every loose end you could think of.  Nothing left dangling.  Even Irving, my favorite character, appears to have moved on and forgotten.  But nobody ever wondered how the hell he got past TSA to get into the bookseller.  And what's her FBI name, so convinced it was just a coincidence she bumped into him there.  OH, i guess they let him through because he's an author.  Yeah, that's not how TSA works and did Dom ever wonder...why there's never been a single book signing in the history of the 3,000 Hudson News booksellers around the nation?  

All in all, great ending.