Hugo Stiglitz

Girdwood

1 hour ago, Newy25 said:

He adds no value to this board. He is a troll and it is shameful he is allowed to keep posting on this site. 

No, that's you.  And if you agree with Girdwood that's a good indication he's a good poster.  

Just get Future Man and you're all set.  

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Lmao you cried to teacher to get someone banned over a single meh game thread post and you're calling someone else a bitch.

Defending Hugo is not a good look dude. What a weird hill to die on because I offended your Cinderella run to the FF.

9 minutes ago, Girdwood said:

Defending Hugo is not a good look dude. What a weird hill to die on because I offended your Cinderella run to the FF.

IDGAF about Hugo.

And you didn't offend me, you just acted like the bitch made aggy you probably are and got roundly mocked and ran off by everyone in the thread and it was funny.

Now you're trying to whine to the mods because Hugo got you butthurt in a game thread.

I'm just letting you know what a grade A, top choice, USDA prime pussy you are. Now shut the fuck up and run along back to TexAgs.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Zepol87 said:

^^^drunk and not sure what's going on but I like those last 2 sentences

I was going to say . . . where are the pictures?

But now that I think about it, there is no good pussy on Texags

Edited by Bullneck

On 10/5/2019 at 11:30 PM, Brian Fantana said:

IDGAF about Hugo.

And you didn't offend me, you just acted like the bitch made aggy you probably are and got roundly mocked and ran off by everyone in the thread and it was funny.

Now you're trying to whine to the mods because Hugo got you butthurt in a game thread.

I'm just letting you know what a grade A, top choice, USDA prime pussy you are. Now shut the fuck up and run along back to TexAgs.

Yeah I’m not aggy I just fucking hate anything Texas Tech related. Cum stain of the plains. Fuck off. 

Cool rant though bud. Hope you got some rep.

Edited by Girdwood

The point is that what you posted in the Tech threads is straight up trolling.  Nobody is in there talking shit on UT or anything and you're dropping your personal opinions, why? because only God knows why...  

The general lack of that horseshit is what makes Surly great.  I guess you don't like it being great...and prefer it to be your own little playground.  The notion that what Hugo posted might be 'bannable" leads me to believe you would prefer just to be tarred and feathered and left on the midway at Fair Park for your antics.

Nobody cares that you hate Tech and your posts were severely misplaced.  You wanna bring some rivalrous banter, then do so.

Otherwise, stop being a whining fucking cunt.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Girdwood said:

Yeah I’m not aggy I just fucking hate anything Texas Tech related. Cum stain of the plains. Fuck off. 

Cool rant though bud. Hope you got some rep.

IDGAF about whatever juvenile dipshit feelings you have. The point is you're a dumbass hypocrite that acts like aggy.

• Like 1

On 10/6/2019 at 12:59 AM, markstanco said:

Wasn't he a paid poster on tigerdroppings or rant or something that got banned? If confirmed, why the admin lets this happen is odd.

Has this been answered?  He's got 25k posts with 90% of those politically related.  If he's a paid poster and it is known, why is he allowed to spread propaganda here?