Hugo Stiglitz

Girdwood

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2019 at 2:30 AM, Brian Fantana said:

IDGAF about Hugo.

And you didn't offend me, you just acted like the bitch made aggy you probably are and got roundly mocked and ran off by everyone in the thread and it was funny.

Now you're trying to whine to the mods because Hugo got you butthurt in a game thread.

I'm just letting you know what a grade A, top choice, USDA prime pussy you are. Now shut the fuck up and run along back to TexAgs.

This is that bitch girdwood.  He is BYU through and through.  He defends that BYU troll that has been here and banned a dozen times.   Mods can look at his rep and prove it.  

He’s a bitch.  Did I mention that?

2 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

This is that bitch girdwood.  He is BYU through and through.  He defends that BYU troll that has been here and banned a dozen times.   Mods can look at his rep and prove it.  

He’s a bitch.  Did I mention that?

Lol what? I have zero affiliation with BYU. What kind of witchunt bullshit are you spouting now?

If you want to know who I am look no further than who started bada bing thread that pleases you trivially. 

Now, go fuck yourself you sooner piece of shit. Don’t forget to check in with your fund manager Monday you self important douchebag.

19 hours ago, Girdwood said:

Lol what? I have zero affiliation with BYU. What kind of witchunt bullshit are you spouting now?

If you want to know who I am look no further than who started bada bing thread that pleases you trivially. 

Now, go fuck yourself you sooner piece of shit. Don’t forget to check in with your fund manager Monday you self important douchebag.

That couldn't possibly be you. That retard got neg banned. You're much too reasonable and pleasant to be that fuckstick. 

• 2 weeks later...