will the secondary hold up in fair park

Hagbard Celine

will the secondary hold up in fair park?  

129 members have voted

1. 1. will the secondary hold up in fair park?

• crampkitty torching part 2
    • ass my dude
    • bag of dicks with picks
    • ok cool, hook 'em
    • dbu

No. Although tough to tell as okie has played one of the worst schedules in the country. UCLA and tech are their toughest opponents and both are true trash. 

If we switched schedules with them we'd be 5-0 and they'd be 4-1. Too tough to tell anything yet. 

Edited by Junior Miller
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Nothing we have ever done the week before has ever been what we have done in the cotton bowl over the entire history of this series. It’s Texas/ou so throw out the records and the excuses and strap it up and beat the fuck out of ou. 

This.

Sams Deep ball accuracy is shit, I think hes hurt  somethings up.  We get no pressure and Ceedeeeeeee lambchops will go for 200 on us.  We dont have the horses to get into a shootout. We have no run game, we have DD, our secondary is on its 3rd string with extremely young guys.   I think we have better athletes yes.

this game will be won by the coaches, and we are at a disadvantage  Our staff sucks, we have no hatred pipe hitting death to all mentality.  BlowU hates and plays with hate, and thier coaches want to score 100 every game and gives no fucks about your feelings. 

this game will be won or lost on the coaching staff and our staff has beck and orlando 

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Sams Deep ball accuracy is shit, I think hes hurt  somethings up.  We get no pressure and Ceedeeeeeee lambchops will go for 200 on us.  We dont have the horses to get into a shootout. We have no run game, we have DD, our secondary is on its 3rd string with extremely young guys.   I think we have better athletes yes.

this game will be won by the coaches, and we are at a disadvantage  Our staff sucks, we have no hatred pipe hitting death to all mentality.  BlowU hates and plays with hate, and thier coaches want to score 100 every game and gives no fucks about your feelings. 

this game will be won or lost on the coaching staff and our staff has beck and orlando 

Soooo...you think we have a chance?

47 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Nothing we have ever done the week before has ever been what we have done in the cotton bowl over the entire history of this series. It’s Texas/ou so throw out the records and the excuses and strap it up and beat the fuck out of ou. 

Pretty sure I had serious doubts after Kansas last year heading into the game and we ended up controlling most of the ou game. 

43 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

We have yet to put any pressure on opposing QBs. If we can't find a way to do that, we could have every Thorpe award winner playing in the secondary and they're going to get beat.

The fact that OU’s O-line can hold on every play with near impunity doesn’t help either. We’re gonna need a spy on Hurts to keep him from running all day. If the D-line can’t get to him, they need to get their hands up and deflect some passes. 

Hopefully our ground game can keep OU’s offense off the field. 

I think there will be fewer receivers running wide open than last year. We were in pretty good position today, just didn’t play the ball very well. That happens with young DBs, and we’ve had to play so many guys. I think we’re making progress. 

Edited by Tex Pete
  • Like 2