Two dollars

Gardner Barnes

17 hours ago, huge said:

Didn’t ask for a dime. Two dollars. Cash.

See... the problem here is that... my little brother, this morning, got his arm caught in the microwave, and uh... my grandmother dropped acid and she freaked out, and hijacked a school bus full of... penguins, so it's kind of a family crisis... so come back later? Great.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, South Austin said:

spacer.png

When he walks up to the douchebag couple dancing, but you can't see him until they part, and he's making the shave gesture and crying laughing.  I don't know why, but that fucking scene kills me every time.  Curtis Armstrong is a criminally underrated comedic actor.  talked with him years ago at a UT-Oakland hoops game and he was very cordial and just couldn't help but be funny.  

5 minutes ago, Lobo said:

When he walks up to the douchebag couple dancing, but you can't see him until they part, and he's making the shave gesture and crying laughing.  I don't know why, but that fucking scene kills me every time.  Curtis Armstrong is a criminally underrated comedic actor.  talked with him years ago at a UT-Oakland hoops game and he was very cordial and just couldn't help but be funny.  

Yep, I love that scene as well.  And this one:

Alright, who wants to hold my clipboard? . . . Well you'll make a fine little helper. What's your name?

Charles De Mar!

Shut up, geek.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2019 at 2:31 PM, PencilPusher said:

Truly a sight to behold. A man beaten. The once great champ, now, a study in mopishness. No longer the victory hungry stallion we've raced so many times before, but a pathetic, washed up, aged ex-champion.

spacer.png

i'm just noticing this, but that's fucking Chosen from Karate Kid 2. I'm never made the connection until now

Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.