Badass pic of Earl Thomas and Justin Tucker 🤘🏼

Goo Punch

18 minutes ago, cam4mav said:

that thing got a real nice push from the football gods to go in. 

haha, yep. fwiw Tony Dungy opined that Justin Tucker knows that the wind at Heinz Field blows left to right and accurately accounted for that. I don't know if that's true or not, but i'll take the result either way. 

18 minutes ago, cam4mav said:

that thing got a real nice push from the football gods to go in. 

haha, yep. fwiw Tony Dungy opined that Justin Tucker knows that the wind at Heinz Field blows left to right and accurately accounted for that. I don't know if that's true or not, but i'll take the result either way. 

2 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

If you look at the wind indicators on top of the goal posts they were pretty much completely limp until just before the ball got there and then gusted from left to right slightly.  If Justin can predict that he’s got a dead chicken or something stashed in his locker.

I mean..... he sings opera so why not throw voodoo in to it?

Is Justin Tucker a HOFer? I think the question has to be asked and I think he is.

There are only 2 pure PK’s in the HOF (which is stupid), and one of them was barely a mediocre kicker by today’s standards.

Hell, Phil Dawson has as much claim to any PK in recent memory.

Regardless, JT is an all time great....at or at worst, near the top of the list of best clutch kickers ever.

10 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

Tucker is 25 of 26 on career FGs in Pittsburgh. I am going to have to agree with Dungy.

11 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

I bet he knew the heaters did the same thing in Dallas and also adjusted, like a fucking boss.

On 10/6/2019 at 11:31 PM, NeverMarryAStripper said:

If you look at the wind indicators on top of the goal posts they were pretty much completely limp until just before the ball got there and then gusted from left to right slightly.  If Justin can predict that he’s got a dead chicken or something stashed in his locker.

6bqIDw-M_400x400.png

• 2 months later...
On 10/6/2019 at 10:31 PM, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Yo, bartender.  Jobu needs a refill.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...