10.7.19 Coach Herman press conference Noon

bigup2dahorns

1 hour ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Kirk didnrun hard. He hit the hole and defenders with an angry pissed off ive waited a decade for this anger. Had some speed and pop too. I’d love nothing more than for him to just run face rape on BlowU. No one had any film on hip except pop Warner. If he showed up and did 150-200 angry running the world would lose its shit.  That’s what I want. 

I also wish someone had to balls to ask TH why the fuck the game plan sucked dick with butthole in the 3rd qtr and why he refuses to step on anyone’s throats 

I didn't see the tv broadcast, but on the radio the talked quite a bit about the wind picking up around halftime and Texas going into that wind in the 3rd quarter.  They thought it was affecting passes and was a factor in running the ball more that quarter.

18 minutes ago, nunna yo bizness said:

I didn't see the tv broadcast, but on the radio the talked quite a bit about the wind picking up around halftime and Texas going into that wind in the 3rd quarter.  They thought it was affecting passes and was a factor in running the ball more that quarter.

Didn't feel it that much in the stands, but it might have been funneled onto the field by the shape of the stadium.

1 hour ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Kirk didnrun hard. He hit the hole and defenders with an angry pissed off ive waited a decade for this anger. Had some speed and pop too. I’d love nothing more than for him to just run face rape on BlowU. No one had any film on hip except pop Warner. If he showed up and did 150-200 angry running the world would lose its shit.  That’s what I want. 

One really big game and then gets invited to the NFL Combine based on pedigree alone? Sounds familiar. 

10 hours ago, Steamboat1874 said:

Holy shit just watched the presser...

That was the greatest press conference  I have ever seen from almost actually flipping the bird to taking that call.

Hilarious 

He's obviously feeling loose, at least early on during the week.  I'll take that as a good sign.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, nunna yo bizness said:

Watched the replay of the game and didn't notice the flags moving much the few times they were shown in the 3rd q. Here's a screenshot of Sam's int. Flags seem to move just little.

Here's the brief look at the flags during the throw: https://youtu.be/Zmu004KC_Ec?t=6399

Here's a couple mins later during the resulting FG: https://youtu.be/Zmu004KC_Ec?t=6563

screenshot.png 

Edited by KYHorn

20 hours ago, KYHorn said:

Watched the replay of the game and didn't notice the flags moving much the few times they were shown in the 3rd q. Here's a screenshot of Sam's int. Flags seem to move just little.

Here's the brief look at the flags during the throw: https://youtu.be/Zmu004KC_Ec?t=6399

Here's a couple mins later during the resulting FG: https://youtu.be/Zmu004KC_Ec?t=6563

screenshot.png 

The only thing that affected that pass was double coverage with a third bearing down while Roschon was wide open as an outlet with plenty of space to pickup a first down.

Edited by DanTheHorn

1 hour ago, DanTheHorn said:

The only thing that affected that pass was double coverage with a third bearing down while Roschon was wide open as an outlet with plenty of space to pickup a first down.

He likes to throw it up occasionally because he has some receivers that can go up and get it but that one was ill-advised and I guarantee you he knows that. 

35 minutes ago, Steamboat1874 said:

He likes to throw it up occasionally because he has some receivers that can go up and get it but that one was ill-advised and I guarantee you he knows that. 

It was ill-advised but I think his view of the 3rd guy coming in from the right was blocked.

Edited by Judge Roybeanbag

5 hours ago, texasstrong12 said:

The wind was definitely a factor from the start. At least going in that one direction. Dicker has a cannon of a leg and he couldn't even kick it within 10 yards of the end zone on kickoffs. 

seems like it. we scored 35 with the wind at our back and 7 going into the wind.