So I am off to the synagogue . . . .

smwhorn

On 10/8/2019 at 9:11 PM, DaysOff said:

Don't forget the classy Chinese food afterwards.

I feel somewhat atoned, and went for Chinese yesterday in all honesty.  Up in NW Austin, so tried Red Lotus in that Jester shopping complex.  

Fucking awful.  I'm about to take a violent shit.  But at least I'm cleansed baby!  

So I start a thread on Surly about seeking forgiveness from the Lord Almighty for the sins I have committed and you people (no racist) start posting pics of Jewish girls' boobies?  What would Jesus say ???

Edited by smwhorn

9 minutes ago, smwhorn said:

So I start a thread on Surly about seeking forgiveness from the Lord Almighty for the sins I have committed and you people (no racist) start posting pics of Jewish girls' boobies?  What would Jesus say ???

forgive me, father, for i have sinned by lusting after mine neighbors' boobies

CSB/ My stepbro earned a degree in sculpture.  His senior thesis was a steel column with 5 sets of bronzed (made from casts) titties of various types.  Small, perky, pendulus, average and OH MY GOD THOSE ARE THE MOST PERFECT ONES I HAVE EVER IMAGINED!!!"

"uh, awkward, those are your sister in law's. . ."

She's Jewish.

And she was cool enough to let her husband make casts of her 4 BFFs boobs.

CSB/ My stepbro earned a degree in sculpture.  His senior thesis was a steel column with 5 sets of bronzed (made from casts) titties of various types.  Small, perky, pendulus, average and OH MY GOD THOSE ARE THE MOST PERFECT ONES I HAVE EVER IMAGINED!!!"

"uh, awkward, those are your sister in law's. . ."

She's Jewish.

I first read that as your stepbro got a degree in scripture.

2 hours ago, smwhorn said:

So I start a thread on Surly about seeking forgiveness from the Lord Almighty for the sins I have committed and you people (no racist) start posting pics of Jewish girls' boobies?  What would Jesus say ???

Aren't you Jewish? What do you care?

Maybe he'd compare them to Mary Magdalene's. 

3 hours ago, BearSchlong said:

I looked at this for a while trying to figure out what size BFF boobs are, and also how this chick had four of them.  it was a wild carnival going at full tilt through my mind.  

then, oh yeah, four of her good friends.  whatever.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, smwhorn said:

He’d like to have a word with you about that whole “atonement” thing.

On 10/11/2019 at 4:50 PM, smwhorn said:

He would say "Goddamn, those are some big fucking titties! Hey Moses, get a load of them RATS!"