Man with Large Mouth with Yellow Teeth Assaults Woman on Greenbelt

crash_davis

i don't understand people and decisions.  

woman agrees to meet a man at a greenbelt to fuck him.  he has a large mouth and yellow teeth, and she fucked him anyway.  and he was wearing all black.  not only was he ugly and probably homeless, he looked suspicious as hell already.

man is already having sex and then "assaults" her during the sex.  he is already getting laid.  why is he assaulting her?  to make her NOT have sex with him?

people are fucking stupid.

https://www.fox7austin.com/news/man-assaults-woman-along-greenbelt-near-spicewood-entrance

AUSTIN, Texas - A woman was assaulted in the Barton Creek Greenbelt Monday afternoon, according to the Austin Police Department.

APD says the victim agreed to meet with the suspect at the Spicewood Springs greenbelt entrance around 12:30 p.m. October 7.

They walked into the wooded area off the path and had consensual sex during which APD says the suspect assaulted her, causing non-life threatening injuries. She was able to get away, running out of the greenbelt to a nearby house where 911 was called.

The identity of the suspect is unknown at this time, but APD released a description of the suspect:

• White male
  • Between 5'8" and 6' tall
  • Approximately 160 pounds
  • Dark, wavy hair
  • Large mouth with yellow teeth and soft voice
  • Last seen wearing a black, zippered sweatshirt, black jeans, black tennis shoes, carrying black backpack
Edited by crash_davis

5 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

This exploded on my neighborhood Nextdoor page.  Apparently at some point she claimed she was raped.  The story says it was consensual.  The whole thing looks shady.

Well if he started with some rough stuff and she says stop, it goes from consensual to rape pretty quickly. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

Well if he started with some rough stuff and she says stop, it goes from consensual to rape pretty quickly. 

Agreed.  There were other aspects about meeting him to discuss house-cleaning, etc.

I'm not victim blaming, I'm just saying the story seems to have shifted.  Her injuries would appear to be quite real and not minor.

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, 3adays said:

Well, $2000 for sex is kinda high. 

1. i doubt the dude has $2000

2. she better be hot as balls charging $2000

3. $2000 for a quickie in the woods? damn, austin cost of living really is out of control

4. for $2000, he could've flown to vegas, stayed in some shitty hotel on the strip and got a hot ass hooker who comes into vegas on the weekends to strip

5. i didn't know prostitutes take venmo as payment. enterprising lot, they are.

6 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

...but then you just have to pay a little extra.

Again, while we haven't seen a picture of her, she's meeting rando dudes in the wood to fuck. She's probably not top shelf material.

This weirdo pays $2000 for a quick Daniel Boone fuck and gets told "no that's extra" when he wants to improvise a little, well, it's no justification but his frustration is understandable. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Horny04 said:

Knife-y sex?  Doesn't sound very "low key"

So AFTER the fact he decides to friend request her on Venmo?  

""Maybe if I pay her the $2000 she'll forget about the fact that I tried to slit her throat in the woods"

“stupid Slut!!!! I paid the $2k for the knife action, she should’ve been goin down on me for free.”