ALCS Tickets

IDIOTsavant

Going to Dallas this weekend, so I'm not going to make the ALCS. I've got 2 SRO tickets for Game 1, and 4 in Section 405, Row 2, Seats 5-8. Face for each was $110, but processing fees made them $121 each. Would like to get $150 per ticket for Game 1 and $175 per ticket for Game 2. Tickets are through MLB Ballpark app, and payment is through Venmo. They use Bluetooth, so no HDMI ports. Best buy coupons sweeten your offer...obviously.

6 hours ago, IDIOTsavant said:

Going to Dallas this weekend, so I'm not going to make the ALCS. I've got 2 SRO tickets for Game 1, and 4 in Section 405, Row 2, Seats 5-8. Face for each was $110, but processing fees made them $121 each. Would like to get $150 per ticket for Game 1 and $175 per ticket for Game 2. Tickets are through MLB Ballpark app, and payment is through Venmo. They use Bluetooth, so no HDMI ports. Best buy coupons sweeten your offer...obviously.

Would like to get rid of these before I go out in Dallas tonight. Willing to accept reasonable offers.

40 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Tickets were going for 50% off face in some sections on Sunday. 

Ya, very strange market. With NY in town and on the weekend that surprised me.  Maybe playoff fatigue for a lot of fans? Very odd. If they have a game 6 and/or 7 im curious where the market goes.