NLCS: Nationals vs Cardinals

Pimphand

20 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Seriously. You guys are spoiled

LMAO.  I'm pretty sure BV was as ambivalent if not outright scornful of the Cardinals up until a friend and former student joined the team.  Not judging, I get it, but I was born into a family of StL fanatics and I have lived 56 years of that history.  We've had our moments and we'll have them again -- 2019 just isn't one of them.

14 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

LMAO.  I'm pretty sure BV was as ambivalent if not outright scornful of the Cardinals up until a friend and former student joined the team.  

This would be accurate.  It has been really weird this year rooting for a franchise that used to annoy the hell out of me.  

12 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

I could see the Nationals wanting to go for the gentleman's sweep to get that extra $$$ from a Game 5.  Dirty Sanchez probably wouldn't start till Game 3 of the World Series anyway so might as well let him pitch another game in the NLCS.

I don’t think anyone in the org wants to risk the series returning to StL. Plenty of money to be made with WS tix and mandatory 20 game packages for 2020. If they can pop the champagne and Bud Heavy tonight, they will