It is officially Game Day...

TexArcher

My hatred for the sooners and everything they represent is unbound. In me burns the fire of every supernova in history for what they are. For walhat they represent. For the things they hold up as "just." There is no more a diminutive or heinous creature in all existence than a sooner. They represent the absolute worst of what the human species can or will ever be. Their anguish is righteous and proper. There is nothing good about them or their "history."

Today is the day when good meets evil. When good and solemn triumphs. Today those that are divine ascend to their place among the honored.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, HOOK'EMHOOAH said:

My hatred for the sooners and everything they represent is unbound. In me burns the fire of every supernova in history for what they are. For walhat they represent. For the things they hold up as "just." There is no more a diminutive or heinous creature in all existence than a sooner. They represent the absolute worst of what the human species can or will ever be. Their anguish is righteous and proper. There is nothing good about them or their "history."

Today is the day when good meets evil. When good and solemn triumphs. Today those that are divine ascend to their place among the honored.

Who you calling diminutive?

spacer.png

Edited by Voluminous Banality

1 hour ago, Voluminous Banality said:

Who you calling diminutive?

spacer.png

I'm sorry was that too big a word for the sooner brain, if it can even be called that? Let me rephrase. There exists not a shitbag people more worthy of themselves than any other I have ever encountered in my entire life. I would rather be connected to an amoebas than a sooner. There is no mor an insult than to be characterized as one that consorts with such a vile and vileness spectre. Sooners are, by definition, those who would step over a boundary under illicit pretense against any that preceded them. The. Attempt to or succeed in massacering them. Innocent blood was shed at their hands.

I hate them. I hate all that they are.

2 minutes ago, HOOK'EMHOOAH said:

I'm sorry was that too big a word for the sooner brain, if it can even be called that? Let me rephrase. There exists not a shitbag people more worthy of themselves than any other I have ever encountered in my entire life. I would rather be connected to an amoebas than a sooner. There is no mor an insult than to be characterized as one that consorts with such a vile and vileness spectre. Sooners are, by definition, those who would step over a boundary under illicit pretense against any that preceded them. The. Attempt to or succeed in massacering them. Innocent blood was shed at their hands.

I hate them. I hate all that they are.

This right here is pure frontier gibberish....but the sentiment is absolutely correct.

I wonder how many surly posters are already drunk on the Fairgrounds. 

Y'all have a great time up there, remind those Sooners that all rivalry smack and bullshitting aside, we are all still Americans.  They're just second-rate ones.  But seriously, walk up and look them in the eye and simply say, "Good luck today.  Rivalry notwithstanding, you and your family are a lower class of human, a part of our species but not a part of our race." 

I am exhausted pretending people from Oklahoma are the same as the rest of us.  It's a bullshit political agenda and it stops now.  Well over 100 years ago, Oklahoma established a university, started a football rivalry with Texas, and then became a state.  They've been allowed to live among us, work among us, and play very competitive football against us.  

As of today, that is all a rumor.  It never happened.