2019 Red River Rivalry University of Texas VS OUSUX - Cotton Bowl 11AM on FOX

blacklab

All the talk about running the ball best wins.  Won't be surprised to see blOU throw early to set up the run.

Texas DL needs to get hands up and knock down some passes.  Hope Horns DBs and LBs tackle well today.  Win the turnover battle... protect the DAMN Ball... 

So what should we call this thread??

blOU's postgame: "We got the Hurts & Squirts"

or  "Take the Loss Pussy"

Edited by LTtxfan

58 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

Shitty thread title.

It is the “2019 Texas - OUsux Game”

It's just the "ou Game," period, paragraph. Some pencil-dick dork in some obscure advertising agency came up with what he thought was a catchy name for corporate endorsement. It's bullshit. We call it the "ou Game;" they call it, when their mouths aren't so full of dicks that they can talk, the "Texas Game." It's an epic, magnificent confrontation between two teams and two fanbases that hate each other more than they hate any other team/program. It's monumental in scope, most years has an overarching effect on the national playoff picture, and is the single, most important game on both teams' regular schedule. Don't demean it with some catch-phrase bullshit moniker that bad TV tries to sell you; call it what your father and your grandfather called it, and hopefully what your grandkids will call it: the fuckin' "ou Game."

Now go out there and beat the livin' shit outta' ou! Goddam, I wish I was there.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

I'm glad we finally get a game on Fox.  The ABC/ESPN commentators are so anti Texas and have their noses so far up the SEC SEC SEC asses.  Last week was unbearable with how horny they were over WVU.  

That fuck stick Brando is at Fox, but today will be Gus & Klatt who are some of the most pro Texas announcers I have ever heard. 

1 minute ago, Nueces River Rat said:

I'm glad we finally get a game on Fox.  The ABC/ESPN commentators are so anti Texas and have their noses so far up the SEC SEC SEC asses.  Last week was unbearable with how horny they were over WVU.  

Love Gus Johnson calling CFB.  Joel Klatt is great too...

"EARTHQUAKE... he hit it... DICKER THE KICKER!!! "

• Like 2