2019 Red River Rivalry University of Texas VS OUSUX - Cotton Bowl 11AM on FOX

blacklab

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

Ha! Matt Leinart saying UT fans giving him the business. 

Has that guy ever quit complaining about us?  I'm gonna name my next female relative, Leinart since all they do is complain about people being mean to them. 

3 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Has that guy ever quit complaining about us?  I'm gonna name my next female relative, Leinart since all they do is complain about people being mean to them. 

He's finally accepted it. He said VY was giving him nightmares when he came out today lol.

After the game he was totally in denial 

https://youtu.be/7jy9pKvaViI

3 minutes ago, NowThis said:

I'm feeling DB #5 Jamison with a pick 6 .  stong vibes on this one.

I'm so happy for him getting back to his natural position and doing well.

Hurts said he's played in big games it's nothing. Lol like the natty you got pulled for a freshman?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, USMCHorn said:

I don't understand how any Texas fan can hate Leinart. Dude always speaks highly of Texas and Vince.

I don't hold his better team didn't win today comment against him.  he got beat by the greatest college QB performance in a championship game.  he was in total shock. He's always said, after that initial shock, that Texas was just better and VY was otherworldly. 

Just now, dcar00 said:

I don't hold his better team didn't win today comment against him.  he got beat by the greatest college QB performance in a championship game.  he was in total shock. He's always said, after that initial shock, that Texas was just better and VY was otherworldly. 

He took his “we’re still the better team” statement back in the 30 for 30.