2019 Red River Rivalry University of Texas VS OUSUX - Cotton Bowl 11AM on FOX

blacklab

It’s time for some positive commentary. Despite playing like ass in the first half, this team is still in it. They played poorly at times on defense but got turnovers and stiffened in the red zone. You have to give the defense credit for doing that.

The offense was abysmal and there really is no excuse for it. However, Sam was trying to not make mistakes. He obviously played conservatively. Maybe in the second half they can move the ball better.

2 minutes ago, Shut up Lou Holtz said:

Just got warned by the bar manager that I cant yell “how’s dicker taste riley” and next time I’ll be asked to leave. Family bar or some shit 

Not seeing the problem with what you said

Edited by Bevo14

3 minutes ago, runthebone said:

I think it's a mistake to use up all 3.  Leave 1 and make them wonder if it's coming.  It's like deicing.

It's fucking chickenshit AF to use even one TO that way (where you make the kicker kick it again). Even when we've done it. It's maybe the shittiest thing in the game. Glad Dicker drilled it again. Fuck Riley.

4 minutes ago, ousuxndallas said:
6 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:
Sam's rib injury has to be more than they're letting on. He's looked tentative for a couple of weeks now.

Yeah. He looks stoned on pain meds to me. Zero emotion. It's TX/OU. Come on.

Yeah, he looks fucking out of it and his situational awareness is not there. 

• Like 1

How the fuck we only down 10-3 at halftime after that shit show?

Doesn't matter in the end...just make the adjustments for the 2nd half, particularly on Offense.  I do not expect OU to be held to just 10 points in the second half...so we need to be able to score 28+ in the 2nd.

• Like 1